chapter 60

Author's POV

Kajal and Vidhyut looked at the person who snatched the album from his hands and found their life line, Jeevika was standing there with the album in her hand and the other hand on his hips. She narrowed her eyes at them, especially at Vidhyut. He raised his eyebrows at him and said,

“ What happened?”

She looked at him as if he had committed some crime and asked,

“ What happened? You are asking me what happened hooo Vidhyut I will kill you. How can you look at all these photos all alone without me? When it was me who helped you to have a talk with Aunty? And you are not even appreciating me. Forget appreciation, you are not even talking about me. Only talking about yourself. Didn't even call me. And forget this album I won't give it to you. You idiot. Tell me not even once you had thought about me that someone was so desperate to know what must have happened? Someone who cares about me is there setting and waiting.  You know what Can I expect from you.  But Aunty at least you should have thought about me. And you know right I was waiting but you also started showing all this photo. That too without me……”

Realizing that his little Patakha is not going to stop now he stood up from his place and said,

“ Little Patakha listening, we are….”

“ Stay away Vidhyut you are so bad. I don't like you.”

“ But what is my mistake?”

She looked at him with disbelief and looked here and there to find something but when couldn't find anything she throwed the album which he had caught.

And went towards Kajal and hugged her and started saying,

“ See Aunty, your son doesn't love me anymore. He didn't even talk with me for two days and is now asking what he has done. I always thought that serials were wrong but now I know they are right. After sometime hasband don't love his wife”

“ What the heck you are saying I only love you know this.”

“ I know you don't love me. You old man. Ahhhh I hate you.  Kajal Aunty came,  we don't want to stay with him. We will go to Rathore Mansion.”  saying she dragged kajal with her.

“ Shit Bhagwan aisa kyu hota jab bhi mujhe lagta hai at least ab sub thik hai aap iska dimag satka dete ho. Aur ye Mera patakha mujhai per fut jata hai.”

Saying he ran towards them.

*******************

Jeevika entered the Rathore Mansion while holding Kajal's hand. Anger was visible on her face. Advika who saw this look at Abhimaan and raised her eyebrows in response, Abhimaan just shook his head knowing that his best friend had messed up something.

Jeevika sat on the sofa and Huffed loudly. Soon Vidhyut entered and came towards her and said,

“ Jeevi meri Jaan what I was saying…” he couldn't complete as the cushion landed on his face.  Looking at this, Abhimaan suppressed his laughter and Advika finally got the idea that both of them had been fighting.

“ You know Vidhyut, if you say one more thing then I am surely going to kill you.”

“ But what have I done?” He asked

She made a crying face and looked at Abhimaan. Abhimaan now decided to get involved in this fight looking at her crying face. And moved  towards her. So Vidhyut looked him with disbelief and said,

“ Don't tell me you are going to take her side. Without even knowing what happened.”

“ I know if she is here and crying you have done something.”