SEVENTEEN

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

The afternoon sun bathed the city of King's Landing in a warm, golden light, infusing the air with a sense of enchantment. The city's bustling streets and bustling buildings seemed to hum with an energy reserved only for the most auspicious of occasions. The anticipation that had built up over the days and weeks seemed to reach its crescendo as Vaella stood before the grand mirror in her lavishly adorned chambers.

Clad in a gown that seemed to have materialized from the pages of ancient myths and fairy tales, Vaella exuded an ethereal beauty that surpassed the realms of mortal imagination. The gown, a masterful creation of delicate craftsmanship and opulent design, shimmered like moonlight on water, its iridescent fabric reflecting an array of colors with every movement.

The bodice of the gown was a work of art, embellished with intricate lacework that intertwined like delicate vines, caressing Vaella's figure with an otherworldly grace. The lace extended into elegant sleeves, hinting at the ethereal nature of her presence. The neckline, adorned with tiny seed pearls, framed her slender neck and collarbones with a subtle elegance.

As the gown cascaded down, it seemed to defy gravity, flowing in gentle waves that whispered tales of forgotten realms and ancient magic. Layers upon layers of the finest silk and gossamer-like fabrics created a voluminous skirt that billowed around Vaella like a cloud of dreams. Soft pleats and delicate embroidery adorned the fabric, creating a sense of movement and enchantment with every step she took.

The color of the gown was a celestial silver, reflecting the hues of moonlight and starlit skies. It complemented Vaella's flowing silver hair, which tumbled down her back like a cascading waterfall. Her locks were adorned with delicate silver and emerald hairpieces, each one a shimmering jewel that caught the light and added a touch of regal elegance to her bridal ensemble.

A gentle knock on the chamber door disrupted the quietude of the room, and Alicent, adorned in a resplendent gown of rich emerald silk, entered with an aura of love and pride. Her eyes sparkled with a mother's joy and a deep sense of connection as she approached Vaella.

As Alicent approached, her eyes sparkled with pride and a mother's love. In her hands, she held a delicate lace veil, its intricate patterns reminiscent of the wings of mythical creatures. The veil exuded an air of enchantment, ready to bestow its transformative power upon Vaella.

"My dear Vaella," Alicent said, her voice filled with a mixture of joy and solemnity. With utmost care, she positioned herself behind Vaella and gently draped the veil over her flowing silver hair. The delicate lace seemed to come alive against the backdrop of Vaella's radiant locks, as if it carried within it the whispers of ancient love stories.

The lace veil, like a gossamer mist, framed Vaella's face with ethereal grace, accentuating her sparkling green eyes and the delicate contours of her features. Its intricate patterns danced delicately against her skin, imbuing her with an otherworldly charm befitting a mythical fairy-tale princess.

Alicent stepped back to admire her daughter, her eyes filled with wonder. The veil, with its delicate lace and celestial beauty, had woven an enchantment around Vaella.

"There," Alicent murmured, her voice laced with maternal affection. "You are a vision of beauty, my dear."

Vaella's fingers lightly brushed against the lace veil, feeling the intricate patterns beneath her touch. She marveled at the craftsmanship and artistry that had gone into creating such a masterpiece. It was as if the veil itself held the essence of a thousand whispered wishes and dreams, infusing her with a sense of magic.