TWENTY

**WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT**

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

Vaella and Aemond stepped into the colossal dragon pit, their footsteps echoing in the vast expanse of the concrete hall. The air crackled with anticipation, carrying remnants of the storm that had recently subsided. Soft light spilled from the high windows, casting elongated shadows across the floor.

Vaella's eyes sought out Pyrothor, her beloved dragon, nestled in his designated area. With gentle determination, she approached him, her hand outstretched to stroke his scaled snout. The touch was tender, a loving caress to rouse him from his slumber. She whispered Valyrian words to him in preparation for flight.

Aemond stood nearby, watching Vaella with a fondness that emanated from his very being. Memories flooded his mind, recalling the time when Vaella had taken her first ride on Pyrothor two years ago. The way she was afraid, and the way she had sought his presence for comfort and support. It was a moment that had forever etched itself into his heart.

Aemond's voice broke the silence, his words laced with reminiscence. "Do you remember, my love," he began, his voice a tender whisper, "that first ride you took on Pyrothor?

Vaella's gaze met Aemond's, a wistful smile playing upon her lips. "How could I forget?" she replied, her voice a gentle melody. "The one-eyed prince accepted to be my teacher. Even joining me on the flight."

Aemond chuckled, the sound filled with warmth and amusement. He moved closer to Vaella, his eye never leaving hers. He extended his hand towards her, a silent offer of support and assistance.

With a graceful movement, Vaella accepted Aemond's hand, their fingers intertwining effortlessly. His touch sent a wave of reassurance and affection coursing through her, as if their connection extended beyond the physical realm.

As Aemond helped Vaella onto Pyrothor's sturdy back, their bodies momentarily pressed close together. Their eyes met, their gazes locked in a silent exchange that spoke volumes. In that fleeting moment, the world around them seemed to fade away.

With Vaella settled comfortably, Aemond positioned himself behind her, his arms encircling her waist. Their bodies fit together like a perfect puzzle, every contour and curve finding its rightful place. His breath tickled her ear as he leaned in, his voice a velvety whisper.

"Perhaps," Aemond suggested playfully, his lips brushing against her earlobe, "we can relive that moment of togetherness. No need to awaken Vhagar on the beach shore. Let us take flight together, just as we did that day."

Vaella's laughter, musical and full of delight, mingled with the ambient sounds of the dragon pit. She leaned back into Aemond's embrace, relishing in the comfort and security he provided. "Yes," she responded with a teasing glimmer in her eyes, "it seems I've suddenly developed a fear of flying alone. Will you be my knight once again and hold me tight?" She jested.

"Always, my love," he murmured, his voice tinged with adoration. His arms tightened around her, pulling her closer to him. The warmth of his body seeped into hers, creating an intimate cocoon in the midst of the dragon pit's grandeur.

As they stood there, their hearts entwined, Pyrothor stirred beneath them, sensing the shared energy between Vaella and Aemond. The dragon's eyes opened, revealing the fiery depths that mirrored their passion. With a mighty stretch, Pyrothor rose to his full height, his wings unfurling like a tapestry of shadows and moonlight.