010

biancacortez: after one day of drinking, drinking some more and buying blue bikinis, I now know that she is my female soulmate❤️🙌🏻tagged: lexiebeady

tagged: lexiebeady

291.2K likes

user1: wow she is so pretty

user2: I'm so here for this friendship

lexiebeady: the day I found the love of my life😂😉❤️
|
bill_leroy: hey! #offended #bombasticsideeye

user3: #lovethisdynamic

______________________

BIANCA'S POV

How me and Lexie hadn't spent time before is crazy. How I didn't know she existed until a week ago is crazy. The minute we started talking I knew I found that girlfriend everyone dreams of. The one you drink wine with, dish about crushes and priorities before your boyfriend. The one who always is there even though your boyfriend is there as well. The one you are inseparable with. After one day we became inseparable. Bill told me that his girlfriend was the best girl in the world and I would miss out if I didn't talk to her, and boy he was right.

"Alright, I'm going to teach you everything I know." I said as I walked her around the bar and barista counter. After a few drinks Lexie mentioned she was in between jobs and I knew I had to hire her. She was one of the nicest people I've met and she would fit so perfectly in this environment.

"We will start you off easy, okay. We have all the drinks written down so it's easy to follow but it can take time to learn them. You will be walking next to me this week and hopefully after that you can start you know stand on your own two feet." I said and she smiled.

"We are very chill here, mistakes will be made and that's okay. Everyone does them and I still mess up like all the time." I said.

"I'm not that bossy." I said and she chuckled.

"Anyways, we don't serve alcohol until 11am. It's law. After that costumers can go as wild and crazy as they want. At this bar we can make whatever the costumer wants. They can just say what they want it to taste like and then we make something of that. We do have a standing drink menu which is the one you will learn first and then when you feel like you have enough knowledge you can freestyle." I said and she nodded.

"But the real party don't start until 8-9pm. That's when we go full disco bar." I said and she chuckled.

"So, for now you will learn the basics with the day shift. And then you will learn the orders basically as the comes. We serve every type of espresso coffee there is and there is a separate binder for how they are made. It takes time to learn how to make really good espresso coffee but you will figure it out soon. I'm sure of it." I said.

I started teaching her the basics of the day shift with routines, the cashier, the espresso machine etc. And she was doing so well. The costumers loved her so so much.