038

noahbridges: best way to get day the started tagged: bianchi

tagged: bianchi

47,7K likes

user1: 😍😍😍😍

user2: I bet he gets everything for free

bianchi: 👏🏻😍👏🏻

user3: that's prettyyyy

________________________________

BIANCA'S POV

The mornings at down at the bar is always slow. So I usually start my day up in the bakery and helping out there since it's way busier with coffee orders and sandwiches and all. But it was the best way to start of the day. It is weird sometimes to have like two parts of your business running at the same time. Because in the morning we do serve breakfast down at the bar with like scrambled eggs, pancakes, a nice avocado toast. You name it. It's a little bit of a fancier and bigger breakfast. Up at the bakery we serve like six types bagels and breakfast croissants and of course coffee but that's more if you want something fast and to go, you know. And starting your day up there with coffee orders and making bagels is definitely the best thing. And that's also when I get to bake and create different pastries and desserts. And then around lunchtime I go down to the bar to check if they need help. Sometimes it's a slow day and I can spend it with baking, usually in the beginning of the week and then when like Thursday, Friday comes the restaurant gets really hectic around 12 ish. And then I take a few hours after the lunch rush to do something fun, maybe see Noah at the stadium or go to the gym for an hour before I need to get back to get the evening started. That's when it gets really crazy, especially after 9-10pm. When I opened this business I knew I wanted to have it opened until 4am in the morning every day. I wanted people to be able to go and get some drinks if they have the day off or just wanted to have a after work with their colleagues. My bar was not about the be closed on weekdays. That's just not how I roll, and if that means that I need to work from 7am to 4am every day then so be it. Working here is the life of the party. Not only do I get do what I love, I also get to drink during work hours, I get to meet people and I get to be the centre of the party. The bar & bistro life is the only life I want to live.

"A pussy passion coming right up." I said to the costumer. The party was really going, during the summer people get really crazy. It didn't matter that it was a Tuesday, the party was not going to be any slower. It was really pumping up to become a hell of a party. Suddenly I heard a lot of rumbling to see two girls fight at the back of the bar. I whistled at the guards and gestured towards the girls. No fucking bitch fighting in my bar.

"What do you want me to do with them?" He asked and I chuckled at the sight of a big ass guard holding two girls by their arms and looking a bit clueless.

"Get them up here!" I shouted and he pushed the girls up to the bar counter.

"Listen, whatever is going on, take it outside. And if you really are going to fight then man up and punch each other in the face. But do it on the street. No ducking fighting in my bar." I said setting them straight.