048

mandolynhoward: gossip girlsss❤️😂tagged: lexiebeady, biancacortez

tagged: lexiebeady, biancacortez

4.1K likes

user1: u guys are the cutest

user2: ❤️❤️❤️

lexiebeady: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️❤️❤️

biancacortez: you know it!

__________________________

BIANCA'S POV

"And you should've seen Bill's face when David backflipped and caught the ball, he was shocked." Lexie said and we chuckled.

"Anyways, I have some news girls." Mandolyn said with a cheeky smile.

"You look sneaky." I said and we chuckled.

"Well, since that lake house trip didn't happen, I pulled some strings and my relatives had a cabin in Colorado. How about now when it's off season we go up there skiing!?" She said excitedly.

"Omg! That sounds like so much fun!" I said.

"When?" Lexie asked.

"Well, it's only September so we have to wait until like December but I thought we should plan it early so everyone can join." She said with a smile.

"It sounds amazing." Lexie said and I agreed.

"Yeah, we can bake cookies, drink hot chocolate, ski, sit by the fireplace. It sounds soo amazing." I said with a smile.

"And on the subject of neeews." I added sneakily.

"Omg, you are pregnant." Lexie said and I chuckled.

"No, no, no. Buuut, we have decided to move in together." I said.

"Omg, congrats." Mandolyn said happily.

"That is so great." Lexie said with a smile.

"Are you getting something new or moving into your or his apartment?" Mandolyn asked.

"Well, we are moving into my place for now since he basically already lives there and it's closer to the bar and the stadium. But eventually, maybe, we could look for a house." I said and they smile widely.

"Oooh, I hear wedding bells." Lexie joked and we all laughed. I loved my girls, so much. They were everything to me, like the sisters I didn't have. I could talk to them about everything. I've never had that genuine girl gang before, it's always been so fake and toxic. But now, I actually have two girls to go shopping with and laugh and try on dresses that are way too expensive and look at jewellery only royalty would wear. Or just go to a thrift store and pretend we live in the 80s. And I loved it. This is the life I've always chased.

"Okay, so I'm thinking pasta, how do you feel about that thought?" I asked Noah as I walked through the door and greeted Buddy. I walked over to him sitting in the couch and gave him a kiss.

"Sounds good babe." He said with a small smile.

"Did you have a good day?" I asked.

"Yeah, feels good to finally be able to play, you know." He said and I nodded.

"Must be such a relief that the physical therapy is finally over." I said.

"Yeah, and was your day? How was lunch with the girls?" He asked and I smiled lightly as I started to prep the dinner.

"It was so nice, I love them so much. I told them about our news." I said with a cheeky smile and he smiled lightly and pulled me closer.

"You did?" He asked and kissed me softly.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in." I apologised and he chuckled.

"I'm not sorry." He said.

"So, about that. When do you want to move in?" I asked.

"Well, I need to pack like crazy. Thankfully did David want the apartment. He's still living with Kyle and Bill." He said with a chuckle.

"How about we set off this weekend, the game not included and we pack up your apartment?" I asked.

"Sounds good. I'll let David know." He said and I smiled lightly. I can't believe we are actually moving in together. I can't believe it's happening.