123

biancacortez: its wedding planning szn ❤️

705.7K likes

user1: FINALLY!!!! Hope we get a lot of updates!

user2: she has great taste so this wedding will be lit❤️😍

lexiebeady: yes yes yes!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

user3: wonder who will be her bridesmaids 💭

user4: this wedding will be so aesthetic ❤️😍

mandolynhoward: 👏🏻😍👏🏻😍👏🏻😍👏🏻

user5: I love to celebrate love 💕

noahbridges: my future wife❤️

_____________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I walked up to the nursery with Buddy in my heels basically. He was so protective over her. It was sweet. I walked up to the crib and saw that cute little girl of ours. She was sleeping so soundly, I almost didn't want to wake her up. I gently stroke her cheek and woke her up gently, she slowly opened her eyes and I picked her up from the crib.

"Hey there sleepyhead." I said softly.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked.

"Yeah, was it good? Me and Buddy missed you." I said. And we walked back downstairs. I placed her on her mat for some tummy time. She was already lifting her head and she has gotten so strong. I looked at my beautiful daughter holding her head up like the strong champ she was. She was almost at the 4 month mark and we have seen so much progress, it's like she is a whole new person. She was smiling so much whenever Noah came into the room, she recognised him so well and she was also smiling so hard whenever Bill walked in because she likes to touch his beard. I tried to spend as much time as I could with her on the mat to make sure she got strong. I have tried to let her sit up with my support but her head has been too heavy for her, yesterday was the first time she could sit up with support for 6 seconds or something. It was so cute.

"You are doing so good, sweetheart." I said and she tracked my face with her eyes and smiled widely.

"Hi, yeah, you are doing so good. You are so strong." I said and she smiled again. It was a gorgeous smile.

After some tummy time I picked her up and she was a junkie for being held, she wanted to come with everywhere, even if I was doing something so boring as laundry. And Buddy of course was by our side all the time. He was monitoring Sienna closely.

"You find it amusing to do laundry?" I asked Sienna as she was watching me put laundry detergent intensely.

"Maybe you will be a cleaner when you grow up? Working in a laundromat or something, would you like that?" I asked.