096

noahbridges: hi Siennatagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

50.1K likes

user1: aww look at that wittle hand🥰🥰

user2: little beanie❤️

kyle_luigs: she will be the future of Bananaball
|
noahbridges: oh definitely

user3: I've always hated Bianca but this baby is so cute

user4: wow, I thought they were in Florida
|
user5: they are, the game is tonight

dr_meadows: uncle's favourite 🤩

user6: Noah are you playing tonight?????
|
user7: use your brain dumbass

bill_leroy: she is so sweet 🥹

dalton_mauldin: I will teach her how to play the guitar 💪🏻😻

user8: Noah can't miss a game! Not this one, I will be there
|
user9: yeah let him know, maybe he will change his mind and ditch his newborn because you are going to be there....🙄

biancacortez: my family❤️❤️❤️

_________________________

BIANCA'S POV

We staid the night at the hospital but the morning after they let us go home. They said both me and Sienna was in good health and there were no reason why I should be spending anymore time there. And I was happy we could leave. It was tricky though, we were in goddamn Florida. And we didn't want the first thing Sienna does is to go on a sweaty and loud bus for hours. We knew we had to spend one more night here because no matter what there were no way we could get back to Savannah today. And I was in no mood to sit down in a car for several hours. No matter how much we disliked it we called a cab who took us back to the hotel. Noah had called Bill last night right after I had gotten the epidural to ask him if he could go and buy a car seat and a few things we needed which he thankfully did so we had things to get through at least two more nights. But still, it felt weird that we were going to a hotel room and not our own house. During the cab ride Noah called his parents who immediately sat their asses in their car and started driving to Florida. So we knew we would be able to go home soon.

We arrived at the hotel room and Noah closed the door quietly behind us. I sat down the car seat on the bed and we just looked at her. She was so cute. She was just perfect. And we casted the game onto the tv and just spent the evening watching baseball and cuddling. Our girl was just so perfect.

And after the game was over and the Bananas won David texted Noah asking if they could come and visit Sienna. We told them they could come in if they were quiet. And soon enough we heard a light knock on the door and Noah went to open it and in came David, Bill, Kyle, Dalton, Jackson and Lexie. They tiptoed in to look at the bundle of joy. I took off the little blanket that was covering her so they could see.

"Omg, look at that." Dalton said and I smiled softly.

"Good job, that is really cute." Jackson said looking at Noah which made us all chuckle.

"Say hi to Sienna Giovanna Bridges." Noah sat and carefully laid down next to us.

"Giovanna?" Bill asked.

"After my mother." I said and he nodded

"It's really nice, I love it." He said and I smiled lightly.

"Can I hold her?" David asked and I nodded. I carefully got out of bed, still very sore from labour, I carefully picked up Sienna and placed her in his arm.

"Omg, she is so tiny and light as a feather." He said and sat down.

"Hi, you. Welcome to the world." He said and I smiled. It was so sweet. Uncle Dr.

"Now when you are all here. We have two questions to ask." Noah said and got up from the bed and walked over to me.

"This little one here needs two godparents." He said and they all looked up at us.

"And it would mean so much to us if you Lexie would be her godmother." I said and tears filled up her eyes and she hugged me tightly.

"You mean it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course I do, there is no one else I would rather have as her godmother." I said and she hugged me even tighter making everyone chuckle.

"Someone wishes you two would die." Dalton said making us all laugh.

"Yeah, that won't happen. We are immortal." I said and they chuckled.

"And it would also mean so much to us if you, Dr would be her godfather." Noah said and David looked up at us with wide eyes and a serious face.

"You are kidding?" He asked and we shook our heads.

"You know I'm holding a baby and I can't just throw her onto the bed?" He asked and we chuckled and Bill gently took the baby from his arm and he almost jumped into Noah's arm making him almost fall.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said and we all laughed.

Jackson and Bill went out and bought food for everyone and we had a nice dinner/picnic on the hotel room floor. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I had a family full with love, laughter and happiness.

Nothing could beat this. Nothing.