063

biancacortez: 🍌🤍🍌tagged: savbananas

biancacortez: 🍌🤍🍌
tagged: savbananas

589.9K likes

user1: I can't believe she gets to sleep next to Noah Bridges

user2: trade lives with me? I'm a 14 year old nobody with a cereal box to a body and zero friends
|
user3: wow yeah, please, let's trade🙄🤨

kyle_luigs: 😎😎😎😎

user4: she has it all

mandolynhoward: ❤️🍌❤️

user5: I LOVE YOU SAVANNAH BANANAS!!!!

user6: rich whore

lexiebeady: so much fun🥰😍

user7: 😍

noahbridges: love you 🥰

_______________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Me and Lexie took the night of from the bar and went to the last game before we were leaving for Portland. And since we both dated guys on the team we got the best seats in the stadium. We had a view over the entire field so after we had been down there and watched the warm up and seen the inauguration we walked up to our seats but not before getting a kiss from our very sweaty but hot boyfriends.

"Are you Bianca Cortez, Noah's girlfriend?" A little girl suddenly asked and I looked up to see the cutest fan ever, she wore a number nine banana jersey and had written number nine on her cheeks which made me smile.

"Yeah, I am. What's your name?" I asked kindly and her mom smiled at her little girl.

"Mila." She said and I smiled lightly.

"That's a very pretty name, Mila." I said and she blushed.

"You have number nine on your jersey too." She said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I have number 99, Noah made it for me." I said and she blushed, god she was so cute.

"What does it say on your back?" She asked and I turned my back at her so she could read.

"Bridges Banana Babe." She read and chuckled.

"She is a big fan of you too. She convinced me to follow you guys on social media so she could see what you guys are up to." Her mom said and I smiled lightly.

"Aww that's so sweet." I said.

"We are from Raleigh in North Carolina and she was dying to come see a game here, and we are going to your restaurant tomorrow." Her mom said.

"Omg, that's great. Mila, do you know that Noah is from North Carolina as well?" I asked and her face lit up and she looked excitedly at her mom.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.