086

NOAH'S POV

"And you will get your own banana jersey and your own helmet." I said to the little bump making B chuckle.

"And your mama is going to get really mad at me for getting so many baseball stuff." I said and she lightly smacked my head making me smile.

"Your mama is getting jealous now so I better pay some attention to her too, I'll talk to you later. Keep growing and don't make mama nauseous. Love you." I said and B chuckled. I gave her a kiss and she stroke the little bump.

"What do you think it will be? A girl or a boy?" She asked.

"We'll, first of, all I care about is that the baby is healthy but my gut feeling says is a girl." I said and she smiled softly.

"Really? I think it's a boy." She said.

"Either way, the baby will love baseball, it's in its DNA." I said and she chuckled. We heard a knock on the door way and detective Brown walked into the living room with three officers.

"Detective Brown, what is going on?" Bianca asked and sat up straight.

"We have some good news Ms. Cortez." He said and I could see B on the edge of her seat, she was longing to get out of this house and see our friends.

"One of the guys who tried to kill you has admitted that your dad is behind all of this. He has told us everything. And your dad is being arrested in this very moment." He said and I could see her take a breath of relief.

"Really? You are not joking?" She asked and he shook his head.

"We are not joking Ms. Cortez. Your dad is going to be behind bars for a very long time, you are free." He said and I could see tears run down B's cheek, happy tears.

"Thank you so much detective Brown, for everything." She said and he smiled softly.

"We are just happy everything is over." He said. And a few hours later after it was confirmed that her dad was arrested the police packed up their stuff and was on their way. We closed the door Nah I'd us and took a good look at each other and we just knew what we needed to do.

"I'll call them." I said and she chuckled.

"Let's go." She said and we walked out to the car and drove down to Bianchi's. Even thought it was closed everything was still there, untouched since September. I called up all of our friends and told them to meet us there. B parked the car and locked up the bar. We walked inside and it was weird that we hadn't been in here since September. We dusted off the counter and I could see B smiling. She has missed this place so much. And soon enough did our friends walk through the door and they rushed up to us and hugged us tightly but were so surprised that there were something in the way when they hugged B. They took a step back and looked at her and a couple of seconds later it came to them and they all looked so shocked.

"Omg, you are pregnant!" Lexie exclaimed and B nodded.

"Omg! Omg! Omg!" She cheered happily.

"Congratulations guys." David said with a wide smile and everyone hugged us again and congratulated us.

"This is amazing. I'm so happy for you." Mandolyn said with a wide smile and hugged B from the side, I was so happy about this next chapter in our life. Leaving everything behind us and just start fresh, her and me.