024

biancacortez: the best people in the world

410.9K likes

user1: they truly are❤️

user2: the prettiest ones as well

bill_leroy: right back at yah

j_olsen: 💪🏻😂

user3: how can they all be so beautiful?? How am I supposed to choose which one I should have a crush on 🤩

dr_meadows: who always have your back🥰
|
biancacortez: 🥰🥺🥺

user4: they are sooo sweet to her🥺😭😭😭

user5: I want to be their friends as well

lexiebeady: our people❤️❤️❤️❤️
|
biancacortez: my girl❤️❤️

user6: Noah looks at camera like he loves it so much
|
user7: no, he looks at her❤️🥺

noahbridges: who will forever and ever be your family❤️❤️
|
biancacortez: the only family I need❤️

user8: aww

________________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked good for tonight's game. I could see Noah in the back smile at me.

"What?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing, just that you look so beautiful." He said and I blushed. I was wearing a tight cream colour short skirt, one of the Noah's jerseys that matched my outfit and a pair of light yellow heels to match his jersey.

"And you look gorgeous in my jersey." He said and walked over to me and hugged me from the behind.

"I do?" I asked and he nodded.

"Very much." He said and kissed my cheek. I grabbed my purse and he took my hand and we walked out of his apartment and hopped into his car.

"Taylor Swift?" He asked which he knew I always would agree to and as always we jammed out to Cruel Summer which is a real banger as well as Mine. He held my hand during the entire drive, thank god for automatic cars. As we arrived at the stadium he opened the door for me and helped me out as the gentleman he always is. We walked into the stadium and walked into the locker rooms.

"Ayee! Look who's here! B & B!" David shouted making us laugh.

"B & B?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Bed & Breakfast." He said and we all laughed.

"Wtf?" I asked.

"He is the bed, you schleep schleep on and you make him breakfast like the chef you are." He explained and we all chuckled at his weird explanation that somehow also made like sense.