100

biancacortez: hi, new driveway❤️😍

701.1K likes

user1: aaaaaa, they are buying a new house!
|
user2: didn't they like move a couple months ago?

kyle_luigs: I expect that there will be a batter cage and at least a small baseball field
|
biancacortez: I'll see what I can do 😂

user3: when you have too much money

user4: that is a pretty driveway

j_olsen: and I want a restaurant in the basement
|
biancacortez: there are a restaurant two minutes from where you live😅

user5: are they buying a house or like a farm or something? It looks like a farmish driveway
|
user6: a New York princess and a baseball player owning a farm? Really?

camibridges: so exciting!!!!!

user7: always need to spend money

noahbridges: 🤩🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️

________________________________

NOAH'S POV

My parents drove down from North Carolina to spend the week with us and get some quality time with Sienna which meant me and B could get some quality time of our own. A week ago we closed the deal on a piece of land here in Savannah to build our new home on. It was a beautiful place. It was not too far away from the stadium but still not in the middle of the city. Both B and I wanted Sienna to grow up outside of a city, to grow up surrounded by nature, animals, a big backyard and be able to run around freely. And this was definitely the place. It had a gorgeous driveway and was surrounded by trees and beautiful nature. We could take long walks in the woods with Buddy and the stroller. It was just perfect.

So, today B and I took the car out to see the land one more time before they were starting to build the house. With some help from an architect we drew and designed our house very quickly. B and I had a clear view of how we wanted it to look like and B had put together an amazing mood board for both exterior and interior so it was just to send it in and get it approved which we got. So, tomorrow the construction company was going to come and the journey of building our own house was starting. There were only one more thing I wanted to do before that happened.

"I can't believe that they are starting tomorrow." B said as we sat down in the car to go to the land.

"I know, it feels surreal." I said.

"I'm so excited to see how the backyard turns out, with the circular pool and the greenhouse and all." She said and I smiled softly.

"It's going to look great." I said and she smiled. I was honestly kind of nervous. I tried to cover it up but I don't know if I did such a good job. I put on some Taylor Swift which I knew she liked and she starting humming along to the songs. We kept driving listening to Taylor Swift. I pulled up onto the driveway and my heart started beating so fast. I was so nervous. B looked up from her phone to see the gorgeous driveway and when we reached the end of it her brows furrowed.