125

biancacortez: nyc walks hit different

709.1K likes

user1: ooo she is back in that hole

user2: why is she in NYC???
|
user3: it's her dad's trial this week

mandolynhoward: 💪🏻❤️

user4: I am so invested in this case it's so insane, everything he has done its just beyond me

zendaya: you got this❤️❤️❤️

tomholland: 💪🏻💪🏻

user5: I heard she is doing another interview as well
|
user6: she is getting really famous

user7: is Noah with her?😍
|
user8: he's in Wisconsin

lexiebeady: we got your back❤️

noahbridges: I love you❤️

____________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Being back in New York was just as stressful as I thought it would be. Noah's parents couldn't come so Zendaya and Tom offered to come and help me out with Sienna during the time I needed to be in court. But just walking down these streets again was just so weird. I hadn't been here since my mom passed. It felt so weird.

"This is where we always had cocktails after school." I said as we walked around in Manhattan.

"You had cocktails after school?" Z asked and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, it was mandatory if you wanted to be in the elite." I said.

"I can't believe I'm walking these streets again. I swore that I would never set foot in Manhattan again." I said.

"New York can't hurt you anymore." Tom said and I chuckled slightly.

"Maybe." I said.

We walked back to the hotel to chill for a hit until it was time to head to the court. My nerves were really starting to act up. How was I supposed to stay calm during this? I dialled Noah's number hoping he didn't have practice. But the luck wasn't on my side because it went to voicemail. I started cracking my fingers feeling really anxious. And that hour was just so blurry. I don't remember what I did. But eventually I heard knocks on my door and I went to open and saw Z and Tom standing in the doorway ready to take Sienna to the park while I was going to head to the courthouse.

I started to walk towards the courthouse, trying to call Noah every five minutes but it only went to voicemail. Why wasn't he answering? I tried calling David and Bill as well but they didn't answer either. It made me even more anxious. I took a few minutes and just stood outside of the courthouse watching the big entrance. As soon as I walked through those doors I needed to be professional, ready, put up a fight against the man who raised me. I sat down on the steps and tried to take some deep breaths. It didn't go so well. I felt dizzy and shaky. But eventually I pulled myself together and stood up. I put my phone on silent and walked inside to see a lot men in expensive suits, ready to testify to my father's advantage.