057

noahbridges: lunch dates are our favs❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

57.9K likes

user1: omg look at her, she's so beautiful ❤️

user2: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

lexiebeady: so cute😇😇

user3: her brows are too die for!

user4: and her hair!!!!

biancacortez: definitely our favs❤️

_________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Let's just say life has been a rollercoaster lately. But I'm feeling a lot better and that's only because I have the friends that I have. I would not be able to do this without them. And Noah has been a rock, he's just known exactly what to do and he's just been so so great.

"Double cappuccino on oat." I shouted out in the bar and the costumer came and picked it up.

"So, how's apartment hunting going?" Lexie asked and I chuckled.

"Well, we haven't really gotten any time to focus on that. And I honestly think that if we would move, we'd buy a house." I said and she squealed.

"I'm so here for it." She said and I chuckled.

"But it has to be after my mom's funeral and everything, we need some normal now." I said and she nodded.

"Totally get that. And on that, how about we all go out tonight? The lads have the day off tomorrow so we could hit some clubs and just have fun. Let everything go." She suggested and I was actually craving one of those nights. I needed to forget everything for a second.

"I'm so in." I said and she smiled widely.

"Yes!" She said and did a scoring pose which made me laugh.

"I'll text Bill and ask who's in." She said and I nodded. We finished up our shift and then decided to take one drink at the bar before meeting up with the lads. Mandolyn joined us, we three has truly become a holy trinity. If you wanted to see one of us you get all three. It's just how it is.

"Okay, who shall we bet on tonight?" Lexie asked and I chuckled. Every time we went out, we girls made a bet. Which one in the group would get laid (couples non included)? Which one would get the drunkest? And which one would try to score but fail? The one who bets on the right horse gets five bucks on each bet.

"Jackson will get laid, Bill will get the drunkest and Dalton will try to score but fail." I said and they nodded.

"Solid." Lexie said.

"I think David will get laid, Bill will totally get the drunkest and Kyle will try to score but fail." Mandolyn said and we chuckled.

"Okay, i think Dalton will get laid, Noah will get the drunkest and Jackson will try to score but fail." Lexie said.