117

biancacortez: vegas show day two and we need some cuddles before❤️

701.8K likes

user1: present parents are the best thing in the world❤️

user2: it's disturbing that they are taking their baby with them across the country
|
user3: and no one gives a fuck about your opinion little boy

lexiebeady: we all need some cuddles from Sienna❤️🥹

user4: the baby is not safe with her, she is a walking red flag

mandolynhoward: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

zendaya: I want some baby cuddles🥰🥰😩

user5: it just blows my mind that she is friends with zendaya, it just doesn't go together

noahbridges: bring her now, I need cuddles😩❤️

_______________________________

NOAH'S POV

Vegas was treating us well with amazing weather, sold out arena two nights in a row and I could see how much B and Sienna enjoyed it. My family was already very close with B but now it feels like she truly is a part of our family. My mom loves having another woman around to go to lunch with and talk about clothes and shopping and all that stuff. And B was a chameleon because she could fit in everywhere. She could talk about clothes with my mom and then the next minute she could talk about sports and barbecuing with my dad and my brother. They all just got along so well and since I have needed to be at the stadium almost all of the time they have really gotten a chance to spend time together and get to know each other. And it was all I could ever want.

"Look who is here." Dalton said and nudged me in the side and I looked over to see B walk into the stadium holding Sienna and it made me smile. I jogged over and as soon as I got to them I gave B a kiss and then gently took Sienna from her.

"Aaagh, I missed you so much beanie." I said and kissed her cheek. She was already trying to hold her head up and my daughter was a strong girl, she is learning new skills so fast.

"Look at you, so strong." I said as I saw her trying to hold her head up.

"Wanna say hi to your uncles?" I asked and B chuckled.

"One day she will say no." She said and I glared at her.

"My girl will not know the word no, she is a yes sayer." I said and she chuckled. We walked over to the dugout and the lads surrounded Beanie.

"Look at you, all dressed up in your jersey." Dalton said and tugged lightly on her Banana jersey that she wore to every single game.

"I think Beanie wants to see the baseballs." Dr said and gently took her from me. This girl was so spoiled by these lads. They followed her around like a puppy. Just bringing her to look at baseballs took three of them. They all were spoiling her with attention.