142

biancacortez: merry Christmas everybody

826.1K likes

user1: aww look at those little feet 🥰❤️🥰

user2: merry Christmas

dr_meadows: merry christmas 🎄

user3: wish she was killed

user4: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎄🎄🎄🎄

dalton_mauldin: happy holidays

j_olsen: merry christmas 🎅🏼

user5: LOOK AT THOSE SOCKS😍🎅🏼😍

bill_leroy: happy holidays ❤️

lexiebeady: merry Christmas bestieeees

user6: blah 😑

noahbridges: ❤️

____________________________

NOAH'S POV

It was a special Christmas for us. It was Sienna's first Christmas and it was the first Christmas we were spending with both of our families. My family drove down from North Carolina and B's family flew down from Colorado, all to spend the holidays down here in Savannah with us. We figure that we had a big house, enough beds for everyone so why not spend it here. And B have done a wonderful job decorating this place. We both wanted this Christmas to be magical.

"You think she will remember this Christmas?" B asked as we laid in bed. It was Christmas morning and we woke up extra early to get everything done until everyone else woke up.

"I don't think so, doesn't mean we can't make it magical for her." I said and she smiled softly.

"I hope she will love Christmas as much as I do." She said and I let out a chuckle.

"No one can love Christmas as much as you do." I said and she chuckled. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her neck which I knew made her smile. I continued kissing her neck and my hand traveled down her body.

"Noah, what if they will hear." She chuckled.

"It's Christmas morning, they aren't awake yet." I said and she turned around and gave a deep and loving kiss. God, I loved this girl so much.

Afterwards we got dressed in our Christmas pyjama's and walked downstairs. B got the breakfast going while I started to set the table. Sounds like an unfair trade but B never let me near the kitchen when it came to cooking or baking. We all knew she would do it a whole lot better and she never wanted any help. When she had put the last plate of food on the table I gave her a proper kiss and we heard people come downstairs.

"Merry Christmas and good morning!" I said happily as I saw mom and dad walked into the kitchen.

"Omg, this looks amazing!" Mom said completely stunned.