The End

A/N:

I don't remember promising I wouldn't let Newt die, guys..

Anyways, I wanted to thank you all so much!! It was amazing to write these series and I loved all the comments and getting many reads!!

Oh, I forgot to write this, but we're gonna pretended Harriet and Cyra ended up together and Nick was also in the Safe Haven :)

Thanks to some people helping me along the way and being supportive!! (Just anyone reading this, to be honest)

I won't be writing Maze Runner fan-fictions for while, because I've already written ten (actually three but they all have sequels and one even has a Safe Haven version)

For a while I'll be doing:

- Maze Runner One Shots. You can give requests and I'll write them!

- A Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) fanfic, called "Her Anchor - Teen Wolf, Stiles".

- A Theo Raeken x Liam Dunbar x OC love triangle (also Teen Wolf) called
"I will die for you - TW". And that one will be better written than this love triangle!! (I mean, this OC/Jane kept switching up from Newt to Minho bc I wanted to make it fair for both teams, but the other OC/Eliana won't be doing that.)

That was it!! I fell in love with Minho during these books though, so I have been planning on writing one AFTER I finished the three other books I'm working on, but I feel like since I already wrote 3 fanfics of tmr, it'll get old/repeatable, you know? So let me know if you when any plot twists like the spy thing in these!

I love you all so much, thank you for the amazing support and literally everything!!

Bye!! ❤️❤️