✧ ˚ 24 · twenty-four .

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Ava surveyed the cityscape with a quick once-over, noticing nothing out of the ordinary. Satisfied with her initial assessment, she ascended to the top of a tall building, positioning herself as the vigilant protector of the night. Standing tall, she kept a watchful eye on the surroundings, while instructing FRIDAY to scan police radio frequencies and internet sources for any signs of trouble she could assist with.

As she paced along the rooftop, stretching her muscles and honing her abilities, a voice emanated from her now completed smartwatch. FRIDAY's announcement snapped her attention to the imminent danger that awaited her.

"Armed robbery, six suspects," FRIDAY relayed, its voice steady and alert.

A surge of adrenaline coursed through Ava's veins as she focused on the task at hand. With a calculated leap, she sprang into action, flying through the sky toward the location of the crime.

Navigating the dimly lit streets with precision, Aurum positioned herself strategically, observing the unfolding situation before making her presence known.

"Stand down," Ava's voice commanded, firm and resolute. "Your crime spree ends here."

The criminals, armed with weapons of various kinds, paused for a moment, their initial laughter fading away. One of them, trying to belittle her, taunting her about her age and mocked her presence in the dangerous situation, "Oh look! A little girl! Go run home to your mommy, little girl. This is no place for a child." The criminals exchanged jeers, revelling in their perceived advantage.

Ava's fists clenched, her determination mounting. She tilted her head, exuding an air of calculated anticipation. "My mommy's dead," she responded, her voice carrying an undercurrent of defiance. "And unless you want to join her, I suggest you drop your weapons."

The criminals hesitated, their bravado waning, yet not fully impressed or intimidated by Ava's words.

"Okay then, let's do this the hard way," she muttered, her powers surging through her. Her fists glowed with energy, a visible manifestation of her strength.

Without warning, the criminals with guns opened fire in her direction, their bullets whizzing through the air. Ava leaped into the air with agility, executing flips and evading the deadly spray of projectiles. Raising one hand, she summoned a wall of thick energy, halting the bullets in their tracks.

In a burst of energy, she swiftly incapacitated a few of the criminals, knocking them to the ground. Her movements were fluid and precise as she swiftly turned and delivered a powerful punch to one of the standing criminals. With a swift spin, she unleashed a forceful kick, sending them crashing into a nearby wall. The sound of the fallen knife clattering onto the floor echoed through the tense atmosphere.

The tense atmosphere crackled as the next criminal charged at Ava, fuelled by desperation and anger. His eyes locked onto Ava, determined to overpower her and escape the consequences of his actions.

As the criminal charged at her, Ava's instincts kicked in, but he managed to land a couple of hits before she could fully respond. The impact stung, but it only fueled her determination. With a fierce resolve, she swiftly retaliated, striking him with a precise blow to his vulnerable flank. The force of her punch caught him off guard, sending him stumbling, momentarily disoriented.

Despite the pain from the earlier hits, Ava pressed on, channeling her power into a swift and powerful sweeping kick. The criminal's balance faltered, and he found himself unable to regain control. In a matter of seconds, he crumpled to the ground, incapacitated and defeated.

Aurum ✧ Peter ParkerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara