III

The food in the restaurant looks really good out of. What should I order first? The map offers an unbelievable amount of choice and every dish sounds better than the one before. The boys talk about the rehearsal, while still studying the map. I notice that someone sits next to me and my arm on the back of my seat lays. I look up from the map in surprise and look at Jisung's face. He grins at me expectantly. "Hi. I'm Han Jisung. Feel free to call me Han." I raise my eyebrows in irritation, because I don't know what's going on. "She knows who you are." Changbin, sitting across from me, rolls his eyes. "And? I can still introduce myself personally, right?" Han looks at him through narrowed eyes.

Changbin rolls his eyes again while the others have to hold back a laugh. "It's okay. That's really nice. I'm Sarah Hayes, But you can call me Sarah", me hold out my hand to him. Visibly satisfied, he shakes them and grins again. "I'm Felix and Chan's stylist. And how do you know the band?" this time I look at him expectantly. Apparently Han doesn't know what he's supposed to answer and looks with a shocked look expression on the face between the others and me back and forth. He probably didn't expect me to screw him. Now no one can stop laughing, mainly because of Han's stupid expression.
"I'm just teasing you," I pour him warm smile. "Do not take it too seriously." Han stays seated next to me, but he pouts to himself. I hope he doesn't blame me. I look around after I see myself finally decided on a dish. hyunjin and Felix take photos while Changbin and Minho bend over the menu and can't seem to decide either. Seungmin is daydreaming and Jeongin tries to lift Han's mood by telling him a joke. The only one not busy is Chan. Well, he's kinda busy. By looking at me. "What?" I tilt my head to the side and look at him too. Smiling, he shakes his head and turns Changbin and Minho too. One of these guys should become smart. Finally the food comes. It smells seductive good and my mouth is already watering.

"Bon appet-" before I can finish the sentence, everyone starts to devour the food. And when I say devour, I mean it too. Shouldn't K-pop idols watch what they eat? Somehow these eight are different here. Cutlery clatters, people slurp loudly and in between you can hear laughter. Strangely, I feel comfortable here together with you. It's so casual and naturally. Like we've all known each other for years and not only for a few hours. "Sarah, you should definitely come to us, when we cook." Changbin looks at me and chews his food with relish. "Oh yes. Especially when Minho makes his Beef Wellington. That's awesome!" Felix exclaimed really excited and how could I say no with the smile. "Erm... gladly. But only if it doesn't bother Minho." Said looks up briefly from eating, shakes straightened his head and then goes back to his meal. So that means it's not a problem for him. "Wonderful. Maybe it will work sometime after the concert." Changbin gives me a crooked grin again. "I think we should slowly close again go to rehearsals. Not that we're still missed," Jeongin looks at his watch and calls the waiter over to our table. "We are the band. Of course we will be missed." Amazing, Han has his voice found again. After we pay, let's go on the way back to the concert hall. I hope sincerely that we weren't gone too long and especially I won't get in trouble. The You can't really fire a band. I, on the other hand am more than interchangeable. "Are you okay? You look a bit worried." Chan walks beside me while the others are already have preceded. "No. So yeah. I'm just worried that if I do that, people won't like it take a long break." "You don't have to. If anyone minds you have to talk to me first. After all, it was our idea to have you for dinner invite." He looks at me and smiles like that wide that I can see dimples. God is that smile beautiful! I shake quickly head to banish the thought. "Thank you. Also for the invitation." "No problem. You might want to have a word with Han. Not that he's going to sulk any longer." "It wasn't meant to be bad at all!" I cross my arms over my chest and pretend to be pouting. That makes Chan laugh.

"He knows that himself. He only needs it sometimes a little push in the right direction for him to stop." Nodding, I walk faster, leaving Chan behind me to catch up with Han. "Hey," I put my arm around his shoulders, hoping I'm not taking it too far. "You know I was just kidding? Earlier, in the restaurant?" Han seems irritated for a moment and smiles at me then on. "Sure thing," and he also puts an arm around mine Shoulder. "I have a feeling we're going to get along very well!" Laughing and joking, we finally get to it of the concert hall and all come on again our respective work.

┏╸╸╸╸✧༺ 🩷 ༻✧╺╺╺╺┓
🩷⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚*٭ ⱽVote ٭*˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆🩷
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**
ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
┗╸╸╸╸✧༺ 🩷 ༻✧╺╺╺╺┛