10.1

After enough breakfast and coffee I feel even better. Maybe I'll be lucky and I'll be spared myself. "I should go home soon. Thanks for letting me stay here." I finish my coffee and go up to Chan's room to get my bag. "Are you fit enough to come home?" Startled, I turn around and see Chan standing in the doorway. He looks worried. "Yes, I'm fine." I reach for my bag, which is lying next to the bed. "Erm...about last night at the bar..." Chan looks at me. "I mean about the message..." "Oh. Haha," he runs his hands through his hair in embarrassment. "I didn't think you'd be with me writing." "I was pretty drunk and...well, you know." My cheeks are burning. "I see." He looks disappointed and his smile fades immediately. "Hey, it was just a Game. So all good. Already forgotten." Without another word, he turns and walks back down to the others. Alone in his room, I wonder if maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I follow him down to the kitchen and want to say goodbye. "Sarah, how about dinner and watching a movie tonight?" Felix beams at me and I still can't say no to him. "Great. Then we'll see you back here at 6 p.m.!" When I get home I put my bag and shoes aside, throw myself on the sofa and bury my face in one of the pillows. I scream in as loud as I can, wishing I'd kept my mouth shut in Chan's room. He got that all wrong understood. I don't regret writing to him on my compulsory assignment. Quite the opposite. I find him attractive, very much so. I'm just so uncomfortable that he knows now. After all, I still work for the band and need to maintain a professional relationship with everyone. I scream into the pillow again and then put it aside. Staring at the ceiling ask me how to pretend to them tonight as if nothing had happened. God he has even let me sleep in his bed and i'm dumb enough to push him in front of the Head. My cell phone vibrates and tears me out of my thoughts.

Felix:
Can you bring some drinks later? Han and Jeongin drank it all...

Me:
Ofc, no problem.

Felix:
:>

The cell phone ends up on the other end of the sofa and I wish I hadn't promised dinner. This is just too embarrassing. But I have to go through that now. I need a bath first though! I quickly stop by a convenience store and get some soft drinks. With bags full, I ring the doorbell and Felix opens it for me. Like a gentleman, he immediately takes the bags from me and takes them to the kitchen. As I take off my shoes in the hallway, I can already smell the incredibly delicious one Scent of food coming from the kitchen. Minho stands at the stove and roasts meat, Felix cools the drinks, Hyunjin and Jeongin take care of the salad and other side dishes. Seungmin, Han and Changbin sit at the table and watch the others at work. No Chan far and wide. "Is there anything I can help you with?" "No, you're a guest. Besides, we're almost done," Minho turns the meat and I sit down at the table with Seungmin, Han and Changbin. "It's all ok?" Changbin looks me over and I don't know what he's getting at. Nervous he scratches the back of his head. "Chan has been in a bad mood since he was upstairs with you this afternoon. Has something happened?" "Oh. Um...no. Not really." And whether! "Can you get him then, please? Dinner is ready." Minho places the finished meat on a plate. "Yes, of course..."

Who would have thought that it would be so difficult to enter his room again. I knock and open the door after hearing a soft "Come in". "Hey." I see Chan sitting at his desk working on his laptop. "Hi," he doesn't even look up. "Dinner is ready. Are you coming down?" "Yeah, I'll be right there." He's in a really bad mood. And I feel miserable because it's my fault. Since he doesn't pay any more attention to me, I go back downstairs to the kitchen. "Where's Chan?" "He's coming soon." Shortly thereafter, Chan sits down at the table across from me and puts food on his plate. While cutlery is rattling and the others are talking to each other, I don't say a word. Also Chan stays calm. From time to time our eyes meet and we see each other furtively looks at. "Ok. That's enough for me now!" Chan and I look at Changbin, who has put his cutlery aside and is joining us leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed. "Whatever is going on with you. Clarify that, immediately! Nobody can keep silent anymore out of." Chan's gaze and mine meet again. "Sorry," we say to each other at the same time. A small smile creeps in on Chan's lips that I'm too happy to reply. "It works!" Changbin picks up his cutlery again and keeps eating like nothing ever happened. The others look at us briefly and then turn back to their food.

"Thanks for the meal Minho. It was really delicious!" I help him wash the dishes, although he kept saying I didn't have to help. But somehow it feels wrong to let him do everything. "But next time he'll make Beef Wellington. That hasn't been done for so long!" Felix says and brings the last plate. The others have retreated to the living room and are preparing for the movie night. Snacks and drinks are placed on the coffee table and there is a stack of DVDs ready to choose from. I'm very excited to see which films they will choose.