10.2

There is still a free space on the sofa, which I quickly grab. I sit cross-legged and wait for the others to finally decide on a film. The sofa is large, but there is no room for nine people on it. That also explains the cushions on the floor in front of it. In the end they manage to do it and the choice fell on a horror film that actually looks promising. "Why does it have to be a horror film?" Hyunjin grabbed some of the blankets and hid in them. I'd just say he's not a big fan of scary things. "Don't be like that. This isn't all real." Chan sits on the floor in front of me and reaches for one of the snack bowls. "Ready when you are." Changbin turns off the lights and sits next to Chan, who starts the movie. Not even 5 minutes after the start, Hyunjin has already pulled the blanket over his head. "Oh come on, it's not that bad." Laughing, I reach past Chan into the snack bowl he is holding out to me. "It's good for you to talk," the pile of blankets murmurs to itself.

The movie is in full swing and I notice Chan leaning his head on my knee. Luckily it's dark, otherwise people would have immediately noticed how red I was. Glad that everything seems to be fine between us again, I grin to myself. After a while, without thinking about it, I start to run through Chan's hair while I follow the massacre on the television in fascination. It's only when he leans his head back slightly to look at me that I realize what I'm doing. Since he looks at me with the biggest smile he has to offer, I think it's okay with him. Which is why I continue as he leans his head against my knee again. I look up to see how Hyunjin is doing and see Minho's grinning face. Apparently he enjoys watching us. With a raised eyebrow, I tilt my head to the side and silently ask him if something is wrong. He just keeps grinning as his gaze returns to the television. I'll never understand him. But that's exactly why I like him so much.

The film is finally over and Hyunjin slowly peels himself out of his pile of blankets. Relieved, he reaches for his glass and drinks it in one gulp. "Please tell me we don't watch another horror movie next!" "Don't worry. We have other films." The seat next to me becomes free as Seungmin disappears into the bathroom. Chan immediately jumps up and makes himself comfortable on the sofa next to me. How come I never noticed before that he has naturally curly hair? It suits him and I think he should wear it like this more often. After Seungmin joins us again, giving Chan an angry look because of the stolen spot, we start the next film. This time a comedy, to Hyunjin's relief. Chan steals one of his blankets, puts it on his lap and covers me with it too. "Thank you...", I knead my fingers embarrassedly. Chan notices this too, whereupon he grabs my hand and squeezes it. What's happening here right now? My heart is beating wildly and my cheeks are burning with shame. I hope that none of the others notice and when I look around at them I am relieved to see that everyone is watching the film. My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest and I quickly remove my hand from Chan's and pretend to want to take one of the snack bowls. I'm not hungry at all. Lost in thought, I nibble on a pretzel stick and try to calm my pulse again.

An hour later the film ends. I couldn't concentrate on it for a minute. Chan sat so close to me that our shoulders were touching the whole time and I couldn't think about anything other than my hand in his. "So I can't make another film..." Felix yawns to himself. "Me neither. Maybe it's better if I go home." I uncover myself and go to my bag. "You want to go home alone now?" Changbin looks at the clock. In fact, it was already quite late and there wouldn't be any more buses. "I have to get home somehow." "I'll take you," Han jumped up from the sofa and was already on his way to his shoes. "You do not have to..." I don't want to be a burden to anyone and it wouldn't be the first time I've walked home alone so late. But Han can't be changed, so I put on my shoes and say goodbye to the others. "Wait a minute. I'm coming too," Changbin comes to the door with you. Before he goes out with us, he turns to Chan and calls out to him under his breath that he will look after me. I don't know if he means that in general or because of Han.

We arrive at my apartment and I'm about to say goodbye to the two of them when Han Walked through the open door into my apartment. "Hey. That's not the polite thing to do," Changbin runs after him. Now both of them are standing in my living room and looking around. "Neat." "This is a furnished apartment. None of this is mine." "Wow, you have the latest Playstation?" Han grabs one of the controllers, sits on the sofa and turns on the console. "Not mine either. I had to pay extra for that." "Can we play a round?" He points to the screen and I just nod. In fact, I was tired and would have loved to go to sleep, but Han's enthusiasm changed my mind. I sit with the two of them and watch them play until my phone vibrates. Chan texts me and asks if I arrived safely and where the boys are. I quickly take a picture of Han and Changbin and send it to him. "Guys, you'll be missed. Maybe you should her home." "But..." Changbin interrupts Han and takes it from him Controller out of your hand. "Sarah is definitely tired." “Can we come over to gamble again?” "Of course Han. As if I could say no to you." I let them both out and fall into my bed completely exhausted. How can it be possible that I have grown to love this chaotic group so much after such a short time? And why does Chan's presence make me more nervous every day?