Extra - Channie's Room

[Chan talks to fans] | "Chan talks to Sarah"

Chan said he's still in his hotel room doing something. Since we don't have an infinite amount of time before the interview, he suggested I meet him there. I hear Chan talking in his room as I stand in front of the door and knock. It's quiet for a moment and he opens the door for me. "Hey great. Don't be surprised, I'm still live right now." I look at him questioningly. "It's the weekend. Channie's Room is on." I still have no idea what exactly he's talking about. He lets me pass and I put my bags in the hallway. There is a camera and a laptop on the desk in front of the bed. My facial expression seems to reflect my thoughts perfectly. "Ahaha it's not what you think," he laughs nervously. "Channie's Room is for fans to ask questions and for me to talk to them." "Oh, okay. And I thought..." "For God's sake no!" He visibly blushes. “Will you just wait here for a moment?” Nodding, I sink into one of the armchairs near the desk and watch him. He sits on the edge of the bed and looks at his laptop. [Sorry guys, my stylist just arrived. We have another interview later so I can't go there!] I start laughing because I find the situation so absurd. He notices and looks at me. "Just laugh! By the way, they want to get to know you now!" I refuse, shaking my head. [She's a little shy.] He continues reading the comments. [I also think she should at least say hello once if she's already barging in here!] He turns to me expectantly and waits. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "If I have to!" Chan reaches out his hand to me. I stare at him briefly with raised eyebrows and pull myself out of the chair. I take his hand and he promptly pulls me to his side in front of the camera. "Welcome to Channie's Room." I shyly raise a hand and wave at the camera. I stand silently next to him while he reads through the comments. "By the way, they all think you're very pretty!" I blush and just smile awkwardly at the camera. [Believe me, she can talk too!] He looks up at me with a grin. "And I can let you go to the interview like that." I look at him with narrowed eyes. My gaze goes back to the camera. "You know, it takes a while to get that face-" I pinch Chan's cheek. "-dressed up into a handsome idol." With that I say goodbye to the fans and go to my bags to prepare everything. Meanwhile, Chan can't stop laughing. [She's just kidding. In fact, she thinks my makeup-free face is beautiful!] "Keep telling yourself that!" I stick my tongue out at him as he turns to me and smiles so hard you can see his dimples. "You're obnoxious, you know that?" In response to his comment, I blow him an air kiss. His grin widens. And my heart starts beating like crazy.

 And my heart starts beating like crazy

Comments

SKZ_Fansite: Find someone who looks at you like Chan looks at his stylist!

Maja_236: How he smiles at her! Ahhhh

User 735672: Chan best leader!

STAYWORLD: She's really really pretty

Sunshine_02: Where do I apply to be a stylist for Chan?

ChansGirl: I'm so jealous...

[Ok guys, that's it for today. Sarah is unfortunately right. I can't go to the interview without makeup. We meet next week. BIG HUG!] Chan stands up and hugs the camera and the fans.
"It's really sweet with you and the fans." After he has cleaned everything up, he comes over to me and looks at my utensils a little too closely. As if he had never seen her before. "Well, they love us members. You have to give the love back," he studies one of the brushes. "And they're definitely right about one thing..." We look at each other for a while before he continues. "You're incredibly pretty." He grins mischievously and certainly notices how red I am. "Christopher Bahng, you are a nuisance!" I push him aside so that he leaves my brushes alone and try as best as I can not to dwell on the subject. But the fact that he tells me that he thinks I'm pretty leaves a feeling in my stomach. As if there were tons of butterflies flying around wildly.