21

(During the writing, "Ceilings" by Lizzy McAlpine ran up and down. The lyrics don't really fit, but the mood of the song all the more. So like to listen by the way (; )

Message not delivered.

That's all I see on my screen.

In the car on the way to the airport, I have already tried to reach Chan several times, but again and again his mailbox answers or my messages are not delivered.

The boys wrote to me that they are waiting for me at the gates. I don't know how they made it in without a ticket, but in the end I don't care.

When I get through the security check and go to the gates, I am already expected of them. I'm looking for Chan with hope, but he can't be seen anywhere.

"It's really nice that you're here."

"We're sorry that Chan isn't there. He also didn't respond to our knocking." Changbin looks at me worried. But I can't tell him what's going on either. "Let's go a little further. There are free places in the back."

Together we go to a closed gate, which we have for ourselves.

"How did you actually get in here? Don't you actually need a ticket for that?"

"We are famous K-Pop idols. This brings with it some privileges." Felix smiles at me cheeringly.

"Now we have another hour before I fly." I sit down in one of the free seats and look at my mobile phone again. Still nothing.

"He will still show up. In the meantime, we can pass the time a little." Felix takes out a stack of UN cards.

"UNO?" I'm starting to laugh.

We're playing a few rounds, but I'm not really at it. Again and again my eyes wander to the mobile phone and again and again I see the same undelivered messages from me.

I'm starting to worry and at the same time it makes me sad. Maybe he blocked me and doesn't want to have anything to do with me after yesterday's argument? Maybe this will make it easier for himself to say goodbye? But he makes it all the more difficult for me.

"Hey, let's get a coffee. Do you want too?" Felix and the others got up and just want to go to one of the many bistros.

"No, everything is fine. Go easy. I'm waiting for you here." I'm trying to smile at them, but it doesn't really work.

While the others start, Minho stops and watches me look at my phone. Tears fall on the screen because I know Chan won't be here when I fly.

"Hey, I'll stay here with Sarah if that's okay?" The others nod to him and go on.

Minho sits down next to me, takes the cell phone out of my hand and pulls me into a hug. I inevitably start crying even more and he strokes my back comfortingly.

"He will have his reasons. And you'll sort that out, I'm sure... I really hope that you will clarify this."

I never expected Minho to have such a sensitive side. Of course, I know that he is not the supercooled guy he always plays in front of everyone. But it's nice that he's worried about me.

"The next time I see him, I'll tell him the opinion!" I believe him right away and I'm already a little sorry for Chan.

The boys come back with their coffee and at that very moment my flight is called for boarding.

"Ok, now it's probably time to say goodbye..." I don't want that and the boys also find it difficult.

They are all coming towards me and as always there is a long group hug. At the thought that this is probably the last time with them for quite a while, I start crying again.