15

The bed is way too comfortable. I snuggle deeper into the blanket and don't even want to get up. The entire bed smells like Chan and I breathe in the now far too familiar scent. I haven't slept so well in ages and after the party I'm more than happy about the restful sleep. How late is it already? There's a knock on the door and I pull the blanket off my head. "Yes?" Chan opens the door and comes into his room. "Slept well?" He grins as he looks at me. "At least that's what it looks like." I look at him unsuspectingly and then into the mirror that is at the other end of the room. My hair sticks out on all sides. I quickly try to straighten them. "What time is it?" I watch Chan grab some clothes from his closet. "Just after 10. Here so you don't have to eat breakfast in your dress." He throws me a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Thanks. By the way, you didn't had to sleep on the sofa," I look at the shirt in mine Hand. " Again..." "It's all good. You wouldn't believe how comfortable it actually is. Besides, I don't sleep much anyway." Chan sits on the edge of the bed and looks at me for a while. "What?" "I'm just glad you're here and you're not mad after what happened yesterday." "Chan, we've already sorted this out. Everything's fine." He grins at me and points to the things in my hand. "Get changed. Breakfast is already ready."
After freshening up in the bathroom and fixing my hair, I go down to the kitchen. The others are already sitting around the table and talking loudly. "Well, if that's not our stylist," Felix looks at me and starts grinning from ear to ear. I look around embarrassedly. Apparently no one knew I was staying here. "Chan's clothes look really good on you." Hyunjin winks at me as I sit down next to him. "Oh, shut up!" I jokingly poke him in the side with my elbow. "So I liked the dress better." For this, Changbin catches a blow on the upper arm from Chan. "What? As if you would see it differently!" We have a hearty breakfast and I'm happy about the coffee. I slept well, but somehow I lacked the energy. Thank goodness for caffeine! "How about a little shopping trip later?" Felix looks around. "A new shop has opened in the city center. I would really like to go there." The others agree with the idea. "Sarah, are you coming too?" Felix looks at me expectantly. "If I can go home first? I don't want to go into town in sweatpants." I quickly jump into the shower and put on my own clothes. I put Chan's things in a backpack and then make my way back to the boys' apartment. "Well then go!" Felix runs forward to an SUV that is parked in the driveway. "I'm sitting in the front!" Seungmin runs to the passenger door. "How about we let our guest sit up front?" Minho stands next to him with his arms crossed. "Oh come on. Sarah, can I sit in the front?" I'm about to tell him that it's okay with me when Minho insists again that I sit in the front. Insulted, Seungmin leaves and sits on one of the back seats, sulking. When I sit in the passenger seat I also know why Minho insisted. Chan is the driver. He grins broadly at me. “Drive properly!” I joke and buckle up. After a short drive we arrive in the city center and park in a parking garage. "What about paparazzi? Couldn't there be problems if they see you shopping with me?" "Oh nonsense. Besides, this is a quieter area. Surely no one expects us to walk through the city so obviously." I sincerely hope Han is right. I have no idea what her manager would say if pictures of the stylist with the band were circulating on the internet. "The shop is back there. Do you want to come?" Felix looks around. We all got a coffee to take on the go, which we now enjoy drinking. "I'd like to go to the bookstore on the corner." Chan turns to me. "Are you coming with me?" "Sure, I'd love to. But you should be careful that I don't buy too many. I have a hard time saying no to books." "I should be able to manage that. We'll just meet up somewhere then?" The others nod and walk off with Felix. "Then let's check out the bookstore." He puts an arm around my shoulder and we walk down the street together. We haven't even been in the bookstore for 10 minutes and I already have three books in my arms. " I don't think I should look at any more books. Maybe it's better if I watch you all the time. Then I won't be tempted to buy more books." "I don't mind." He grins to himself as he looks at books. I watch him for a while and ask myself how a person can be so incredibly beautiful while doing such a normal activity. Chan doesn't even have to strain and he can see just fine out of. "Earth to Sarah." He noticed that I was staring at him and I wanted to sink into the ground in shame. "How about something to eat? I know a good restaurant around the corner." "Very gladly!"

Changbin:
Well, found what you were looking for in the bookstore?😏

Channie <3:
Just managed to stop her from buying everything!

Me:
That's not true! By the way, he has good taste in books

Me:That's not true! By the way, he has good taste in books

Channie <3:
You should stop taking secret photos of me😂

Me:
NEVER!

Felix:
Where are you right now?

Me:
We're still eating something. You are welcome to come and I will send you the location right away

 You are welcome to come and I will send you the location right away

Channie <3:
Sarah!

Me:
What? I can't help it that you're so photogenic☺

Minho:
🙄🙄🙄