IV

Two days have now passed, during which I spent the breaks with the boys in some restaurant every day and thought about the make-up concept for Felix and Chan. Who would have thought that you have to change your make-up so often in a single concert, depending on the song. Basically, I am given the direction in which to go, but within this direction I have a free hand. I try to follow the outfits of the two. Interesting choice of clothing.

"Am I the only one who feels like there are items missing here?" I'm standing in front of the cloakroom with another stylist, her name is Sumi, walking the things that say "Bang Chan" through.

"No, I think that's how it's supposed to be," she said tries to hold back a laugh, which she doesn't really succeed in doing. "You'll understand when you see the first rehearsals just before the concert."

She pats my arm briefly and then goes back to her own work.

She has been part of the Stray Kids team of stylists for a few years and therefore knows her stuff well.

I got on well with her right from the start and now ask her for advice as often as possible. After all, I want to do my job well.

I'm still standing  in front of the cloakroom with my arms crossed and more than one question about the clothes.

"You look pretty busy."

I flinch and turn to face the voice. Chan stands behind me and smiles at me. "Yeah, I'm trying to figure out your wardrobe," I turn back to the clothes. "Somehow it seems incomplete."

Like Sumi before, he also starts laughing. "I actually wanted to ask you if you want to watch the rehearsal today. Unless of course our clothes need your undivided attention."

"Oh please. I've never been to a band rehearsal."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The stage is incredibly big. I did not expect that. Did they really need that much space?

I'm looking for a seat at the side of the stage. Luckily there are also chairs there and I can sit down and relax.

Music starts playing and the guys come on stage.

I know this song.

In fact, I've listened to some of their songs, but I definitely don't know all of them. This will be the first time I'll hear them sing live and see they perform. I am very excited.

Chan walks past me on stage and winks at me.

Right after that his part in the song starts and he starts to sing.

Amazing how good they all sound live and Chan really has a beautiful voice.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After the performance, they get a huge round of applause from me, their only fan here in the concert hall at the moment, and I cheer for them.
"That was really good!"

"Wait until you see the actual performance at the concert. This will blow your mind!" Han speaks into his microphone, his words echoing throughout the location.

More songs are rehearsed, some pausing for improvements. But most of all, the boys are just fooling around all the time.

I don't know when was the last time I laughed so much. Suddenly I feel a firm grip on my upper arm.

"I don't think you're allowed to be here."

A security man stands behind me and looks at me angrily. "Fans are not allowed in. How did you get in here in the first place?"

He pulls me up out of the chair. His grip on my arm is painful and I try to wriggle out of it.

"I'm not a fan. I work here," I grab my jacket and want to show him my ID.

But there is nothing. I left him somewhere again.

"Really, I'm a stylist."

"Of course. And I'm one of the band members." He looks really angry now and tightens his grip on my arm.
He drags me to the stairs and towards the exit. "Hey!" Someone shouts through one of the microphones.

I turn to the stage and see Chan drop his mic, jump off the stage and run towards us.

"What will this be?"

His angry stare hits the security man as he stops in front of us.

"I'm doing my job." Security looks back angrily. He still hasn't released the grip on my arm and I'm still trying to free myself from it.

"Doesn't look like it. Let her go."

The man towers a full head over Chan and is also significantly taller than him.

I sincerely hope that neither of them slips their hands. "All right Chan. That's a misunderstanding," I squint and glare at security. "I told you to let her go. Was that so misleading?"

Chan now gets louder and takes another step towards the man. With a dissatisfied grunt, he finally lets go of me. I rub my upper arm. It's bound to be a bruise.

Chan grabs my wrist and pulls me toward the stage. I'm only too happy to follow him.

The other band members are still on stage, but no one has rehearsed, although the music is still playing in the background.

They all look at me in disbelief as we have arrived at them. Felix also jumps off the stage and comes towards us.

"Everything's ok?" His look clearly shows that he is worried.

"Yes, everything is fine. It was only one Misunderstanding. I have my Forgot employee ID. So it was my fault."

"Nothing there. It certainly wasn't your fault."
Chan is still upset.

"Chan?" I look at my wrist, which he's still clutching.

He quickly pulls his hand away. "Sorry."

"Thank you. But I guess I'd better go backstage now," I give everyone a smile to stop worrying.

"And I'll look for my ID. I'll see you later."
And so I leave them and hopefully continue rehearsing without new incidents.

The security's grip is already clearly visible on my upper arm when I go to my make-up station and find my ID on the table there.

┏╸╸╸╸✧༺ 🩷 ༻✧╺╺╺╺┓
     🩷⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚*٭ ⱽVote ٭*˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆🩷
   **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**
     ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
┗╸╸╸╸✧༺ 🩷 ༻✧╺╺╺╺┛