CHAPTER 3

"Y/n, are you ready?" Jin asked knocking at your bedroom door.

"5 minutes, Dad!" You shouted as you fixed your clothes.

After the Sanos' intrusion on your house a week ago and agreeing to meet your would-be husband, it was finalized that the meeting will be held a week later which is today, also you haven't even got a picture of your would-be so you're going for a surprise. You look at yourself in the mirror finding yourself beautiful in the dress that Emma send you a few hours ago with a note.

" Please wear this on the gathering. I know you'll look gorgeous.
-Emma."

When you first saw the dress you were having second thoughts. You don't were long dresses that much and heels are not your thing, it hurts your legs not to say the dress was showing your cleavage too much. But you love it. The dress fitted you perfectly and you were scared for a moment to how she knows your size but shrugged, maybe it was by luck. The red colour was also highlighting your skin and your hairstyle put more shine on it.

 The red colour was also highlighting your skin and your hairstyle put more shine on it

You look at your reflection one last time and went out your room

You look at your reflection one last time and went out your room. Your father was at the door waiting for you and his smile widen when seeing you.

"You look gorgeous, Darling." Jin stated making you blush at the compliment, you said 'thank you' with a bashful smile. Jin is wearing a grey suit, his hair slick back and black shoes to match the suit.

"You're really handsome, Dad." You said hugging him as Jin laughs out softly.

"Why thank you. Though I did like you to compliment me more the time is ticking. Let's get going." You nod your head as the two of you walk out and get on your father's car, you sat on the passenger seat. Your father started the car and drove off to the destination.

When you were nearing the tall building that your father told you the gathering will be at, you suddenly started feeling nervous. Your palms were getting sweaty and it felt like suddenly the oxygen inside the car is long gone. With shaking hands you open the window and took a deep breath of the fresh night air.

What if they found me weird? What if I stumble on my words? It will be so embarassing. Will they like me? What if they don't? What if they change their mind after seeing me? Not like I mind but what if-