CHAPTER 18

You took a shuddering breath in while fidgeting with your fingers. You breath out and just like that you breath in as fast as you can.

"C'mon Y/n don't be so nervous." You look at Emma through the mirror and slowly nodded your head.

"She's right. Go out there and shock everyone with your dazzling beauty." Yuzuha exclaim from the couch where Hinata and Senju are with her. You just nodded your head at them.

You stare at yourself, the dress you're wearing, the makeup you put on, the accessory on your head and the hairstyle the stylist did for you.

Today is your day but for some reason all you're feeling is fear and nervousness. You don't feel excitement nor happy.

For the past three days, Mikey has nor contacted you or even tried to meet you. He didn't even picked up your calls. You're scared something happen and maybe everything will go downhill. You did went to the Sano's Residence to meet him but he was not there. Shinichiro and Izana reassured you saying he was busy but disappearing on you just three days before your own wedding hurt you very much.

What you're feeling today is the total opposite of what you imagine.

While you're indulge in thought a knock sounded on the dressing room door of the bride. Emma open the door to see her brother all ready in white suit.

 Emma open the door to see her brother all ready in white suit

"What are you doing here, Mikey? The wedding's starting soon." Emma said not opening the door fully to keep you out of sight.

"I want to talk to Y/n." Mikey just said this while Emma stare at him with disbelief eyes.

"Like I said the wedding's starting soon." She repeated about to close the door but stopped when his eyes narrowed.

"I don't want to argue right now, leave us for a few minutes." Mikey said in a commanding tone looking at the three other women inside the room.

Emma sigh at the mess and walk out the room with the rest following suite.

Mikey lock the door and look towards Y/n who seem too much lost in thought to notice the change in atmosphere. He trail his eyes from her hair to her toe, his eyes lingering on the soft cherry lips and can't help but notice the way they were trembling.