CHAPTER 10

The wedding was nearing and you have been with Mikey most of your time. He is still cold towards you and glares at you often but has soften up a little, atleast that's what you like to think. After the get together with Mikey's friends you have stayed in contact with almost most of them.

A few days ago Mitsuya contacted you saying he wanted to design your wedding gown. You decline at first feeling you were bothering him but he managed to convince you.

Today you were going to take your body measurements, and you were visiting Mitsuya's boutique with your father but for some reason Mikey tagged along with you two. You wondered does he even do any work or he's just sitting at his office chair comfortably and ordering his employees.

You didn't said anything to him, letting him do whatever he wants. You didn't want to get in trouble. You are with your father on your car driving to Mitsuya's boutique. Mikey is following behind your car on his own elegantly driving with only his right hand.

You step on the break when you reach the boutique. You park the car in the available parking place. You got out of the car, your father getting out right after you. You look at the big boutique in front of you and can see dresses hanging on the mannequins from the see through wall.

"Let's get in." You got startled when Mikey came beside you all of a sudden. You nodded your head motioning your father to walk first as you followed behind him.

Entering the boutique you were fascinated by the amount of dresses and they were all so appealing. There were people looking around at the boutique.

"This way" Mikey said walking forward to lead you and your father to Mitsuya's office.

The office was classy and aesthetic plus simple. You saw Mitsuya writing something on a plain paper. He shifted his gaze from his work to the new arrivals. He was wearing glasses. He look hot with them on and you didn't dare say it out loud.

"Welcome Y/n and you must be Mr. Sakurai. It's a pleasure to meet you." Mitsuya shook hands with your father as your father held a grin.

"No no the pleasures all mine. I can't thank you enough for taking up the job willingly to design her wedding dress." Your father was astonished as well as suspicious when he heard that one of Mikey's friend will design his daughter's gown. You have no idea why he's suspicious of Mikey's every move.

"Then, you two can sit on the couch while I take Y/n's measurements." Mitsuya said as he walk to his table and coming right back with a measuring tape on his hand.

Mikey and your father sat down on the couch as they watch you getting measured. It was quite embarrassing as Mitsuya took your chest measurement, your waist, shoulders and necessary ones. After taking the measurements Mitsuya asked for your opinions on what you wanted in the gown specifically. You had many things to say but hesitated a little not sure if you were demanding too much.

"Y/n....Mitsuya-san here wants your opinions so don't make him wait long." You look at your father and nodded your head hesitantly.

"Uhh...not too heavy since I'm not good with heavy things and I don't like veils so.....you know? Though a short one will be fine!" You said not sure if he got the message. Mitsuya chuckles as he writes down what you just said.

"The dress will be ready by next week." Mitsuya exclaimed closing the notepad.

"Thank you very much Mitsuya. I'm excited to see the dress when it's finish." You said with a radiant grin on your face as Mitsuya chuckles.

"There's no need to thank me. I feel very honoured actually." Mitsuya said as he pat your head. You face turned bright red from the gesture.

It's the first time someone other than Dad has patted my head.

"We'll get going Mitsuya. Thanks for giving your time when you are so busy." Mikey says standing next to you, taking off Mitsuya's hand from your head. You got startled when Mikey suddenly placed his hand on your waist. You look at Mitsuya in confusion when he sighed.

"Sorry to take so much of your time Mitsuya-san. Thank you." Your father said standing up from the couch as Mitsuya just shook his head saying he was not that busy. Mitsuya walks you three out of his store as you talk to him asking about his works. You admired him when he told you that he had been doing this since middle school.

When I was in middle school I used to just lie in bed and waste my time. Not even studying.

You sweatdropped when memories of your middle school flash in your mind.

"Hang in there, Mitsuya! Take care of yourself." You said giving him a smile of encouragement. Mitsuya laugh out softly finding you adorable.

"Take care of yourself too Y/n." Mitsuya said back waving at you and the two men.

What a good girl....

You went to where your car was parked but got pulled back by a cold hand. You look up to see Mikey's face. His face not showing any emotions as usual, he tighten his hold on you a little.

"Dad I'm borrowing Y/n for a while."

Jin was surprise like really surprise. It's the first time Mikey has address him as Dad. He scan his face searching for something but didn't got anything from the stoic face of his son-in-law. He eyed Mikey with suspicion but shook his head to drive out any thoughts that'll be troublesome.

"Alright, send her home before it gets too late." Jin got in the car hearing a 'sure' from Mikey and starts the car. He gave you a soft smile before driving away.

"Why did you stop me Manjirou?" You tilted your head innocently. Mikey look at you straight in the eyes as silence fell upon you two, he then release his hold on you.

"I told you we have to go see how the arrangements were going on today." Mikey muttered walking to his car.

I totally forgot about that.

You thought as you hit your head softly.

"You coming?" Mikey ask standing near his car with the door open for you. Nodding your head you hurriedly went in.

He starts the car and drives away from Mitsuya's boutique. You look out the window and closed your eyes enjoying the wind that was blowing. You were tired. You had to finish your work at the bakery and rush home to get ready to meet Mitsuya. You didn't wanted to smell sweaty when he would take measurements of you. You feel like a robot today.

You have lessen your job days and time just as Mikey told you to. Now you're working three days a week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You only work during day times that too till 1pm. You didn't mind much since the pay was the same as before.

Mikey stops the car and turn to his side to see Y/n sleeping. He call out her name but she didn't woke up. He lifted his hand to shake her but pull back his hand. He adjusted her head so it wouldn't hurt her neck when she wakes up. He lock the car door and went inside the hall.

The decorations were mostly done. He liked that nothing was out of place and the workers were moving their hands fast. The wedding is in two weeks so he was more busy now. He also has to finish his work fast since preparing for the wedding was taking up his time more than he expected.

Mikey instructed the wedding decorators to put more flowers on the corners and on the entrance. He tells them to lessen the lighting as much as they can. After correcting them and putting more ideas he went back to his car. He saw Y/n still sleeping soundly and in the same position like before. His eyes trail from her close eyes to her cherry lips. Her hair sliding to hide her face, slowly lifting his hand he tuck her hair behind her ear. His hand didn't leave her face and started caressing her.

Cute!

Mikey thought when he saw her pouty lips while sleeping. A small grin stretch on his lips but then he froze.

Cute? Did I just thought that fucking word?

He turn his head upfront, shock with his own thought. He shakes his head a little and start the car.

It was just my imagination. I must be tired to think those ridiculous words.