CHAPTER 11

You stir in your sleep when the sunlight hit you face. You stretch out your hand to grab anything from the bed to hide your face. You didn't want to wake up yet so you went back to sleep after shoving you face in a pillow.

Did Dad change the detergent?

You thought taking another sniff from the pillow. It is different from the usual fragrant you would sniff and kind of familiar. You abruptly jolted awake with wide eyes as you look around.

You were not in your room.

Huh? Did I got kidnap? Really? Not a chance, right? But....when?

Sweats started forming in your forehead as you inspect the room. The room was simple, too simple that it look plain.

You were looking around when the bedroom door open. You squeak and stare at the door to see who is it. You felt relief washing over you for the first time when seeing Mikey. Now that you think about it the sheets kind of smell like him.

"You're awake. Fresh up and come down for breakfast." Mikey said as he gave you a bag.

You look inside the bag to see clothes. It seems new so you tilted your head at Mikey.

"It's for you or do you want to come down wearing that."

You slowly look down at your body and turned beet red. You were wearing a long black shirt that reach till your mid thighs. The top buttons were also not closed. You took the sheet and cover yourself feeling embarrassed.

"Did y-you change my clothes, Manjirou?" You asked lowly as you look around not wanting to see his face.

"Is there a problem if I did?" He asked not understanding what was the problem as he took slow steps towards you.

"N-no it's not like that. I just..... it's" You started fidgeting with the thin sheet as you search for the right word.

"You just what?" Mikey lifted his eyebrow as he stare down at your petite form. You stayed silent not saying anything.

You heard Mikey sighing and you lifted you head slowly. Your breathe hitched when you saw Mikey's face this close to you. You leaned back a little as you two were atleast an inch away from kissing each other. Your eyes trail from his lips to his cold eyes.

Mikey leaned in more closer and for a moment you thought he was going to kiss you but he brings his lips near your ear as your lavender scent hit his nose. A shiver ran down your spine when Mikey's warm breath hit your ear. He lifted his right hand and tuck your hair behind the ear and started caressing your face.

You heart was thumping loudly in your ears and you were afraid that Mikey could hear it, first of all you were confuse from his actions. Butterflies were blowing up in your stomach. You clutch the sheet tightly to cool down.

Why does my chest hurt when you're around? What is this feeling I feel whenever you smile at me? Tell me.

Mikey thought still caressing your face.

"Manjirou, what am I doing in your room?" You asked averting your eyes anywhere but him.

"You fell asleep on my car. Remember? On the way to the wedding venue." Mikey whispered bringing his face before yours making eye contact with you.

You thought back to yesterday and you did remember closing your eyes but didn't think you would fall asleep. You smile awkwardly at Mikey and nodded you head confirming what he said.

Mikey leaned his face close to yours as he trail his hands down your face till your waist. He liked the way you shivered from his touch and something wrong was happening inside him. He close his eyes whispering

"Get ready" and went out the room.

You didn't move from the bed for a minute not knowing what just happen but got snap out your trace when you heard Izana's voice echoing in the house. You got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and wearing the clothes Mikey brought you, which was an oversized black t-shirt and pants. You walk downstairs to everyone to see them already sitted on their place.

 You walk downstairs to everyone to see them already sitted on their place

"Good morning guys." You greeted as you walk towards them.

"Good morning Y/n." The two siblings wished you as Shinichiro directed you to sit beside Mikey. He was quietly staring at his phone screen, a taiyaki on his hand.

Observing your stare Shinichiro clears his throat gaining your attention.

"Manjirou is a picky eater so he doesn't really eat foods that are homemade." Mikey lifted his head hearing the unnecessary information about him.

"But it's not healthy...." You trail off as the maid place your plate on the table. You thanked her and started eating after saying a small prayer.

"Maybe he'll start eating if you'll make something for him." Izana muttered a teasing glint in his eyes. Your cheeks turn light red from his statement and you heard Mikey scoffing.

"Just shut up." Mikey drawls as he turn off his phone and turn towards you.

"I'll be going to my work you can go home on your own, right?"

"Yeah I-"

"Why do she have to go on her own? You can drop her off." You got cut by Shinichiro as Mikey just stares at him.

"I have a meeting Shin. It's important." Mikey sigh annoyed and you grip on your pant. The air was turning heavy, making you a little suffocated.

I'm a grown ass woman for god's sake.

"It's fine Shinichiro. I appreciate you thinking about me but I can go on my own. I'm an adult woman afterall." You whispered giving a small smile towards him.

"I'll drop her off. I'm free today." You snap your head towards Izana who spoke with a grin on his face. Mikey gritted his teeth. He felt annoyed and wanted to rip off his brother's smile from his 'oh so handsome' face.

He was just annoyed at Izana, nothing else.

"Uh? You don't have to bother yourself Izana." You wave your hand in front of your face panicking that he was doing it out of force.

"It's not a bother Y/n. Finish your breakfast and I'll drive you home right after." Izana stood up and walks towards the living room. The atmosphere was cold and goosebumps were rising in your skin.

You turn to Mikey who was giving off a murderous aura and you flinched seeing his glare. You gulp and just went back to eating. Shinichiro sigh not believing that his brothers were acting so childish.

After breakfast Izana drove you home just like he said. You two had a long conversations and you enjoyed his company. Even though he looks kinda scary he is kind. Well that's what you think.

                               xXx

Why does it matter who drives her off? It's the same thing whether me or Izana or Shin gives her a ride. There's nothing to be annoyed about. There's nothing to overthink about. In the end it's just about driving a piece of metal to drop off a measly girl. Y/n's my soon-to-be wife that's the reason I don't like the idea of Izana close to her. Yeah that's the reason. Afterall I don't share the things that are mine.

Mikey convinced himself with his unsure words as he drives to his company. 

But why do I care? It's none of my worries.