CHAPTER 7

"Can't I go with Emma and Draken?" You hesitantly asked him still zero courage within you to look straight in his eyes.

"Did I told you to ride with me? If you have any problem then walk all the way to the house." Mikey snap getting annoyed since he can't focus on the road with you whining in his ear. You flinch a little which went unnoticed by Mikey as he drives the car.

You two are on your way to look for a house for you two. You got a call from Emma to go the Sano house. You were confused but went to their house anyway 'in your car'. When you reached there thanks to Emma for sending the location. The air around the house was tense and it felt like you were about to step in a lion's den.

xXx

The guard open the door for you as you went in. The mansion is big and you loved the antique design of the interior, you look around with amazement. The maid lead you to the living room and you saw everyone sitting and minding their own business.

Shinichiro turn his head when he heard footsteps and he smile seeing you.

"Welcome Y/n. Come here." Shinichiro gave you a hug and lead you to everyone. You were about to sit down with Emma but she made you sit beside Mikey.

"So....why did you call me?" You ask trying to remove the awkwardness only you were feeling. Beside you Mikey tsk'ed and you were regretting asking it.

"We are going to look for a house." Shinichiro said lifting the air a little.

"Huh? Why...?" You asked confuse.

What do I have to do with that?

"For you and Mikey. After marriage you two will have your own separate home." Emma said as she gave you a small smile. You stilled for a moment debating.

Huh? Does that mean I have to live with him, alone? Kill me! I thought we were going to live together, Emma (╥﹏╥)

"There's nothing to worry about Y/n. I'm hundred percent sure that Manjirou will take care of you." Shinichiro said with a reassuring smile and you felt calm for a moment.

"I'm fine with it as long as Manjirou is fine with it." You whispered with a low voice fidgeting with the hem of your dress. You can feel the piercing gaze on you from your side and you didn't dare to turn your head.

 You can feel the piercing gaze on you from your side and you didn't dare to turn your head

"Then it's decided. Me and Izana have some work in my workshop so Emma and Draken will accompany you two. Good luck." Shinichiro said as he and Izana went their separate ways and you had to get in with Mikey.

xXx

You gaze at the scenery passing by. Mikey drives to a secluded area with not that many houses and you felt scared and also releif that you will be away from humans.

Suddenly he stop the car and got out. You too got out to see a beautiful luxury medium size house. A two storey house and you can see the lawn from the gate. The house was a mix of white, dark brown and black colours.