CHAPTER 13

Parking your car in the parking lot, you got out as you walk towards the majestic gate. Seeing you the watchman open the gate as you look at him with raise eyebrows.

You have never come to the Ryuguji house so the watchman just assumed? Pushing it on the back of your head you walk towards the midium sized house. You rang the doorbell and waited the door to be open. You can hear heavy footsteps like the person is running. When the door swing open you are met with Emma's glowing face.

"Hey Em-" she didn't even let you greet her as she pulled you inside.

Without saying anything she began walking still pulling your hand as she lead you to an open space or more like the living room. Her smile was still present on her face as she pulled you as if you would run away.

Your eyes first landed on the pinkette then on the white haired woman. The two gave you a wave and a smile as you returned them. Emma lead you to sit down and just then a new figure enters, Yuzuha.

"Y/n, you're here" she said in an calm tone as she hug you. You return the hug as excited as her as she chuckled.

"How are you all?" You asked turning your head to all of them.

"We're fine. What about you? Is the preparations going well?" Emma asked with a wide grin on her face. The others also seem interested to know as they lean in a little.

"Manjirou said the preparations are progressing well so I guess everything is good." You said giving them an awkward smile and chuckle.

"Hm? Haven't you seen the venue with Mikey?" Yuzuha asked raising her left eyebrow. The others looked confuse as you shook your head.

"No! Actually when we were suppose to check the preparations I kind of fell asleep......in his car........" You explained looking everywhere but them.

"Well.....that's unfortunate.." Hinata said as the others nodded beside her. Silence fell the room as you clear your throat and shifted in your place.

"So how is it going with Mikey?" Senju asked trying to remove the awkward atmosphere present in the room. Which she was successful in as the girls stare at you eagerly and you swore you saw a glint in Emma's golden orbs.

"It's normal. We talk, we discuss and we talk....?" You exclaimed as the four girls stare at you with confuse gazes.

"It's going fine, he has been considerate to me." You whispered as Emma sighed at the not-so-progress progress of your relationship with Mikey.

                              xXx

"I look forward to working with you from now on." Mikey mumbled shaking hands with the middle age man across from him.

"Likewise." The man said and walk away from the port with his gaurds.

Mikey just stare at his back as the air lifted a little when he turn to his executives.

"Keep an eye on him and finish the shipping." He ordered to Izana's team and they nodded their heads

"Sure Boss."

"Mikey!"

Mikey turn sideways hearing his name being called and saw Draken and a man he recognises very well. He walk to them and glare at the suit man.

"What are you doing here?! What about the work I gave you?!" He asked with a glare as the man trembled.

"Mrs. Sano is in Mr. Ryuguji's residence. She has been going back and forth from work and home. Nothing suspicious!" The man exclaimed in a hurry as Mikey nodded his eyes still sharp.

"And what about Yoshikawa?" Mikey asked his eyes twitching in annoyance by just saying his name.

"The two went on their separate ways."

"Keep eyeing on her!" He ordered dismissing him.

His jaw tighten just remembering the picture he got a from his man a few hours ago of Y/n and Yoshikawa Kou together in a restaurant, smiling at each other. The first thought that crossed his mind was whether you were betraying him. He felt silly thinking that when he don't even have the right to.

Many other thoughts crossed his mind. What if they were dating? What if Y/n loves Kou? Even if his doubts were true he can't do anything as his siblings has literally force her to marry him. It's a force marriage for  Y/n and a selfish wish of someone for him.

"Ken-chin we're getting outta here!" He mumbled walking towards his car. Draken stare at his boss in confusion but followed him in his own car.

Reaching the Ryuguji Residence Mikey can see Y/n's car park in the side. Parking his own car he got off and walks inside the house Draken following close behind him.

                               xXx

"This one is during Middle School." Emma mumbled beside you as your eyes widened.

"Really? But Draken-kun looks so big...? I mean he looks older." You whispered caressing the picture.

You all were just talking when you asked about their childhood memories and Emma gave you a photo album.

"He was really tall. I had to strain my nect to even look at him." Emma said as the girls laugh out while you chuckled. You turn the page to see Mikey and many guys wearing school uniform.

"This is during High School. Their group literally went together to the same school. That was where Mikey met the ones that are not in this photograph." Emma explain to you seeing your confused gaze as your lips parted in amazement.

"They have not change since then beside Manjirou." You mumbled your eyes fixed at his figure in the group photo. Emma's eyes also turn sad as the others exchange a look.

"Why don't you look at the others? There's many photos left for you to see." Hina softly spoke, you nodded your head and turn the page.

"What's going on?!" You flinched hearing Draken's voice out of nowhere. You lifted your head and saw Mikey with him staring at the album in your hand.

"Getting nostalgic!" Senju exclaimed as the rest chuckled except you as your eyes were fixed on Mikey's figure, who has a strange aura on.

Your eyes didn't leave his figure as he walks closer to your direction. Emma is greeting Draken and asking him about his day at work while the others went back to looking at the albums.

"Y/n get up, you're going home." Mikey suddenly said towering over you.

"But I just got here, Manjirou." You said staring back at him, not understanding why he was suddenly sending you away.

"Yeah Mikey, she just got here. She can go home after having dinner with us. Right, Draken?" Emma agreed along with you and look at her husband than at her brother.

"Mikey's tired so why don't you accompany him, Y/n?" Draken says as Emma stare at him in disbelief.

"Why are you-" Emma stopped when Draken holds her hand, making her more confuse.

"Y/n, get up." Mikey repeated his words bending his body a little to match your sitting height. His soft voice didn't match his plain eyes at all which scared you more. You just nodded your head at him. He took your hand and pull you towards the exit, not giving you a chance to say bye to your friends.

The rest just stares at your backs and stayed silent until they heard the start of the engine. Emma turn to her husband with an alarmed expression.

"Why did you sent Y/n with him? You know it's dangerous for her to be with him when he's like that. Are you out of your mind?!" Emma shouted feeling frustrated but deep down feeling guilty for shouting at her husband.

"You know it will get more worse if things doesn't go his way. Just relax, Emma. Mikey will never hurt Y/n. I'm sure of it." Draken reassures Emma as the other three women held confuse gazes.

"If you say so. I'll visit her first thing tomorrow morning." Emma sigh out stress and sat down on the couch, her brows furrowed.

God, I hope Mikey don't mess up...

Addicted (Mafia!Mikey x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara