CHAPTER 17

Sanzu went back to stand before Mikey while the other man stayed busy breathing from his ciggerate. It was silent for five minutes when Mikey broke it with a heavy voice.

"Accompany Y/n tomorrow to Mitsuya's store until she safely reaches home. Don't stop her from doing what she wants and don't dare to show your gun to her."

Sanzu was honestly confuse with the strange order. The second-in-hand incharge of Bonten will babysit his boss's soon-to-be wife is something he did not expect. Honestly saying he is offended with all the cautious act Mikey does to not let Y/n know about his actual line of work, in his view if the world and Y/n knows who she really will become then no one will dare to lift their finger at her. But Sanzu also knows the danger that comes with the power and that's the reason he's been keeping quiet with Shinichiro's decision.

I'm sure it won't stay a secret for long...

Sanzu thought without any ill intend as he nods his head at Mikey.

"Sure, boss!"

"You're dismiss." Mikey mumble out and Sanzu got out the office. Sighing out Mikey sat down on the couch throwing away the cancer stick he's been living on to calm his nerves.

He's tired and all he wants to do is close his eyes and never open them. But he can't sleep, for some reason when he closes his eyes the image of Y/n and Yoshikawa Kou together, laughing at each other comes to his mind and he's always a second away from taking his gun and shooting either one of them. But he calms down when a thought comes to his mind,

She doesn't know anything about me, yet....so ofcourse she'll get on my nerves without knowing that she did.

Mikey can already tell he won't be able to sleep tonight. Not after the warm night he had yesterday with Y/n. He's sure he'll get addicted or he already is addicted to her warmth and the lavender scent that oozes from her body. It calms him down instantly, as if a storm was not building inside his body a second ago. But now, if he goes to her he's sure he'll hurt her, force her to do something he doesn't really want her to in the influence of the drug inside his body and he don't want to scare her off even before they can get married.

"Guess I'll not meet her for the next four days...."

 xXx

"Bye Dad! Take care!" You said waving at your father who's going to work. He wave back and got in on his car. You got inside the house when you couldn't see your father's car anymore.

"Time to get ready." Mumbling to yourself you walk to your room.

Mikey has not call you even once yesterday or even today, so you believe he was serious when he said he won't come with you to tryout the wedding dress. It kind of hurt you, maybe because he has not left your side for the past one month and now it feels like he disappeared as the wedding's approaching.

You have just wore your dress when the doorbell rang.