CHAPTER 6

"Would you want something?"

"No it's alright." You said sitting down across him. Mikey just stare at you with his cold eyes. It was getting hard for you to calm down in this situation but you accepted it since you brought it upon yourself.

"About what you said.....I agree to marry you but..." You said adamantly as Mikey arch his left eyebrow.

Mikey motioned you to speak again and you took up the offer knowing that if he starts speaking you won't be able to produce any sound from your mouth.

"Shinichiro said something about me not needing to work but I want to continue working in the cafe I'm currently working at. I.....I don't want to quit my job." You pat yourself imaginarily proud that you didn't let the cold stare get to you.

Mikey listened to you intently. You look at him expectedly to agree.

"You can do whatever you want with your job but the working days must be lessen." You tilted your head not understanding him. Mikey continued seeing your confused face.

"In business world anything can happen." You shivered from his dark voice. "It's for your safety and you can still work a few days." You nodded your head as there's nothing you can do about in this matter.

"Also there are some rules you have to follow as long as you're married to me." Mikey said not averting his gaze from you.

Are we playing a game or something?

"What kind of rules....?" You asked hesitantly.

"One, Don't touch my things without my permission. Two, you have to obey me and my words everytime, no excuses needed. Three, No stepping out of the house unless it's necessary. Four, ask my permission before you do something stupid. And lastly five, you must take guards with you everytime you go out."

You gave up on life after hearing the second condition itself. You understood that he wants to rule your life and make you move the way he wants. You found it childish and stupid but didn't dare to say it out loud.

"Why should I take guards with me? It'll look stupid. A-And are you confining me inside the house?" You said trying to glare at the man across from you.

"It won't be stupid anymore when someone will kill you because they want something from me and yes I'm confining you. It should not be a problem since all the necessities you need will be provided by me and you don't have a say in this. And remember condition number two since it'll be really important in coming future." Mikey scoff as he stare at you as if you were the most dumbest person in the whole universe.

"Marrying me will not be all gardens and rainbows. I have made many enemies and I have already warned you so it was your own choice agreeing to me."

I'm dumb for believing he will say something wise for once.

"I know that! Don't give me that look." You exclaimed pointing an accusing finger at him and pouting your lips. Mikey rolled his eyes as he stand up.

"The wedding will be held a month later. But before that, this Saturday you will be coming with me so take your day off."

"Where to and why?" You asked also standing up with him.

"To introduce you to my friends. And also I will send some papers, sign it and send me back."

"Papers?"

"Yeah important papers."

xXx

Mikey sigh sitting down on his chair. He will say that the woman was naive and innocent and dumb. She just do things in the heat of the moment. He can feel the chaos that will occur after the wedding because of her innocence.