CHAPTER 14

"Manjirou, M-Manjirou!" You call out his name as he pulls you by your wrist towards his car. His silence was eating you out.

"M-Manjirou.....Jirou!!" You shouted his name not realising you just call him by his nickname that you created on your mind when calling by his name got tiring. You were embarrassed but with the current state you don't have time for that.

You warily stare at him as Mikey halted on his fast steps. He slowly turn around and came closer to you. You almost flinch away when he raise his hand but all he did was tuck your hair behind your ear. You observe as he closes his eyes and sighs out through his nose.

"A-Are you okay?" You asked staring at him worried. Mikey slumps his head on your shoulder making you jump. It was silent for few minutes as you two stood awkwardly in an awkward position. You were glad he finally spoke but his words sent you thinking the words again and again.

"Spend the night with me."

You process his words and it finally registered after a minute of thinking. Your eyes widen as your cheeks blush.

"B-But Manjirou I can't. I-I...." You stutter, words getting stuck on your throat.

"I promise I won't do anything. Just spend the night with me." He mumbled in a weak voice and you nodded your head hearing him. He felt vulnerable and helpless. You answered him without even realising it.

"Alright...."

                               xXx

Mikey open the door and all you could see was darkness inside the house.

Maybe they're asleep...

Mikey pulls you with him towards his bedroom. Your heart was thumping as loud as when a giant walks. Your legs were shaking and weak. Your breathings were short and your stomach twisted in a way that gave you goosebumps.

"Sit here." He mumbles making you sit on his bed as you silently obeyed. The room was lit with the single lamp on the bedside table.

He's just standing towering you but you can see his hands shaking and his breathing short but loud. Lifting your own hands that has stop shaking you hold his. Mikey stare at you with shock written all over his face. You were just looking at his hands warming them up while he stares at your figure.

"Are you alright now?" You asked in a soft voice not wanting to make him jump from the sudden voice.

"Yeah, I acted weird for a while." Mikey sigh out shaking his head as he extracted back his hand from yours.

"I'll give you a change of clothes. Change in them and sleep here." Mikey said walking towards the wall and turning on a light.

"And you?" You asked after hissing from the sudden light. His back was facing you and it was making you sad.

"I'll join you after I shower." He walks towards his closet and gave you a large t-shirt and shorts. You silently stare at him as he walks in the bathroom door.

The way he silently rejected you and how you were silently expecting something made you frustrated and embarrassed as hell. Sighing out while rubbing your forehead you change your clothes and got in bed. You close your eyes and fell asleep not long after.

                               xXx

Mikey got out the bathroom with a towel around his neck. His eyes went to the figure sleeping on his bed. Scratching his head he grab his phone from the table and check the time.

11pm.

"I was showering for a long time." He mumble placing back the phone as his eyes went back to Y/n.

He slowly walks towards her and kneels down. He stares at her face and the same pouty lips he saw back at his car days ago. He see her moving a little but still facing him. Lifting his hand he tuck the hair that was blocking his view of her face behind her ear.

"Y/n?" He calls out in a whisper but she stayed asleep.

His hand caressed her cheek softly as his eyes trail from her closed eyes to her glossy lips. His finger trail her lips and he lean in slowly. His lips were an inch away from hers when she groan and turn the other way. Mikey kneeled there with wide eyes staring at his fingers that were touching her lips seconds ago. Bringing his fingers closer he softly peck it.

I feel dumb...

He sighed out and walk to the other side of the bed. Lying down on the bed he turn on the other side so that his back was facing you.

I should sleep before I start thinking....

                              xXx

You groan out a little and turn around. You felt stuffy and hard to breath. With a frustrated sigh you slowly open your eyes and just as you saw the first sight you hoped you didn't. You were facing a chest, a built and lean chest. You slowly lifted your head and saw the most beautiful sight of the century.

Mikey was sleeping, obviously. This is the first time you're seeing him so peaceful and harmless. Otherwise, he's always glaring with his pretty eyes and having a murderous and dark aura around him.

I'm a creep....

Your thought was not matching your action as you continued staring at him, your eyes shifting from his close lids to his soft lips.

Can I kiss him?

"If you keep staring you will make a hole in my face."

Your eyes widened, the scream on the tip of your tongue when Mikey covered your mouth with his palm.

"Are you dumb?!" He hiss with a look you couldn't decipher.

I guess.....

"Don't shout. Shin and Izana will get alert."

But why...?

You stare up at him as he hovers over you. Blinking a few times a blush came up your face when you realise the questionable position you two are in.

"Mmh nmmgh....." You grumble out pointing at his hand. First he just stares at you and second he stares at you. Sighing out he slowly remove his hand as you stayed glued to the bed. He stands up and ruffle his hair into a mess.

"Stop gawking and freshup. I'll drive you home." He said looking over his shoulders. You sit up really offended.

"I w-was not g-gawking." You raise your voice a little, embarrassed to your very core.

"I got it, just get dress." He walks towards the door but pause for a few seconds.

"Also, forget everything about yesterday. You didn't heard anything or saw anything unusual. It was getting dark so I gave you a lift, nothing else." Saying this he walk out his room without a shirt on. Your eyes narrowed at the closed door.

"It's not like there are any woman here. Wait, what about the workers? He's their boss so they'll not stare, right? And what's his problem? One time he's all touchy and the next ugh. Does he have split personality?"

You mumble to yourself biting your nails in anxiety. Your eyes went around the room and you slowly lowered your hands with furrowed eyebrows.

"First of all why do I care? I mean anybody can stare at him, look at him. That has nothing to do with me. Haha, what the heck I'm even thinking?" You awkwardly laugh out more and got dress and fresh up.

I have finally gone crazy for thinking all that....