CHAPTER 9

You took a deep breath to calm yourself as you were nearing the big table where Mikey's friends were waiting for you two. Draken gave you a soft smile and you tried your best to give the smile back but it came out awkward.

Draken chuckle a little as Izana stood up from where he sat when you and Mikey reached the table. He pulled a chair out for you as you gulp your saliva in nervousness. You felt like you were doing a great mission which you shouldn't mess up.

"Y/n here." You nodded at Izana surprise from the show of courtesy and sat down. "T-thank you Izana." You stuttered and you felt your face warming up.

You have not talk with the white haired man that many times but he have been kind to you since you met him officially at the restaurant. He is similar to Mikey. Cold and distant but there's something different about him.

The group was surprise to see a girl with Mikey. A girl with Mikey. And to top it off Izana behaving politely at the girl or more like to someone. Something interesting was happening and they were excited to know.

Mikey sat beside you and turn to see you looking down at your lap, your hands trembling and you look like you would cry any second. And you would if you had no shame.

"Stop with the intense stares guys. You all are scaring her." Mikey said firmly as he look around at his friends. Just as Mikey said that the atmosphere was not tense anymore. It was pleasant. The air lighten up and it felt like the floor got bigger and the amount of oxygen increased. You felt yourself calming down little by little as you lifted your face.

They were amazed to see such a beautiful and adorable girl. Well they did saw how beautiful the woman is even from afar but more beautiful up close.

Mikey motions you to introduce yourself and you nodded your head. After taking a deep breath and releasing it you open your lips to introduce yourself.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you all." You gave yourself a thumbs up for not stuttering like an idiot.

"So you are Y/n. It's nice to finally meet you Y/n-san. I'm Mitsuya. Mitsuya Takashi." You look over at the man with long lilac hair. His eyes were also the same colour as his hair and he was wearing a dark gray suit on.

"You don't have to adress me so politely. Just Y/n is fine." You said also looking at everyone in the room hoping everyone got what you are saying. You sigh in relief when all of them nodded their heads or gave to smiles of consideration.

"I'm Baji Keisuke. What is your relation with our boss? You trying to rob him?" Every single person sigh and did their best to not smack their forehead or his when the man with black long hair and steel eyes asked that. His voice was loud, loud was not the correct word it was more like a growled, and his gaze was piercing through your head. You shifted on your seat feeling uncomfortable.

You observe as a man with black undercut and emerald green eyes scrowling at 'Baji' or more like trying to as they started giving a piece of their mind to each other. Another man with black long hair and yellow highlights on the front gave you an apologetic smile as he tries to calm the two down.

"Baji." Mikey warn him which was also for the others.

"Don't mind him." You nodded your head at Mikey. You didn't mind what Baji said as it was natural. Mikey is a rich man, probably the richest in Japan so his doubts were to be expected.

"Everyone meet Y/n. My fiancè." Everyones eyes widen if it was even possible at the reveal as they look between you and Mikey.

"What? When did that happen? And why are we hearing about it now?" Baji asked the question that was on everyone else minds.

"A month ago. Next month will be the wedding so I brought her to meet you all." Mikey said not really trying to calm the shock he created.

                               xXx

After everyone introduced themselves you were having a hard time remembering their name. They didn't mind as they know that it was too much for you to take in.

"What's your age Y/n?" You look over at Ran who asked the question.

"24" you whispered poking at your food.

"You are young, like, very young. So why the decision to marry so fast?" Chifuyu asked and you don't know what to reply to that cause you also don't know the reason.

"Uh....cause I...want to get settle fast...? Something like that." You said, you yourself not understanding what you were saying.

"And...you chose Mikey for your life partner?" Smiley said and you smile awkwardly at him. Not sure what to say so you turn your head at Mikey asking for help.

"You're making it sound like she made the worst decision of her life, Smiley." Mikey sighed and the guys started laughing. "It was a surprise meeting. An arrange marriage. Shin found her."

You puff out your cheeks as Mikey was saying as if you were a toy and Shinichiro found you lying around on the road.

"Mikey mind your phrasing. You made Y/n sad." Emma said as she walk to you.

"But I have to agree she's beautiful and cute at the same time. Y/n, if you need something tell me. Oky'?" You nodded your head at Mitsuya as he gave you a soft smile.

Being with them was fun. You didn't expected it, you thought they would all have a hard time accepting you, someone who is an outsider, but they were warming up to you very fast. They were funny and loud, you thought they would be arrogant and egoistic but they were nothing like that, except for a few. Adapting to the new environment will be hard for you but you will work hard on it.

The conversations went on between you and your new friends. You were the most comfortable with the girls ofcourse. And you were having your doubts as to how did they became friends with Mikey. Angry talk with you in small conversation. Baji, Pah and Peh were the loud ones so you were not able to keep up with their energy level. Mitsuya had a big brother aura just like Draken and seem to be the most responsible one. Hakkai didn't talk to you at all, aside from the introduction. At first you thought he didn't like you but his sister Yuzuha explained to you that he is a boomer with girls. Smiley was kind of fun to talk with. His humours were killing you. Sanzu didn't talk much and was just drinking with his group of friends.

Izana told you that Kakucho and him were childhood friends. The first thing you notice about him was his heterochromic eyes. His red eyes were shining and you found it very gorgeous. He was calm the whole time despite the chaos and loud talking going on. You felt like you could be good friends with him.

You were wary of the Haitani Brothers. Mainly the older one. He was sly and kept flirting with you and Mikey shutting him up every single time. He is handsome and you found his flirting cute but you felt kind of uncomfortable. The younger was the quiet type. He did gave you smirks like smiles though.

The girls present there were all cool. Hinata, Takemichi's wife. She is soo cute and kind you wanted to take her to yourself. Senju and Yuzuha were cool and you admired them. The way they dress was also cool even though they were just wearing dresses like you. You got along with them and exchange numbers with the three women.

You have seen Mikey's relax expression for the first time since you met him. He smiles and chuckles a little, which you found attractive but before you can enjoy them he would go back to his stiff cold expression. He was warm with his friends and you wanted him to be like this even with you. But there was also some kind of wall between them which you could feel, you know that they respect Mikey but there was something more to it.

You felt your heart pounding and your stomach flipping everytime Mikey smiled. Your heart felt contented that the get together was going on just fine and you can't help but smile and laugh with them.

This is fun. I haven't laugh this much in so long. Maybe I don't regret the decision that much as of now....