"Where are you from?" She asked.

"New York." I said.

"But you have a British accent." She said and I chuckled.

"My mom is from England." I said and she nodded.

"I wanna go to England someday." She said and I smiled lightly.

"And I'm sure you will." I said.

"We shall not bother you anymore, she just wanted to say hi." Her mom said.

"Oh, you are not bothering." I said and she smiled softly.

"We have a seat available, they are the best in the stadium, you want to sit down?" I asked Mila whose face lit up in excitement.

"Can we mommy? Can we? Can we? Can we?" She asked excitedly which made us chuckle.

"Well, if it's not too much of a bother." Her mom said sweetly.

"Not at all." Me and Lexie said at the same time and as they walked past us to get to the seat her mom mouthed thank you too me which made me smile. Mila sat down in her mom's lap with the biggest smile on her face.

"Where is Noah?" She asked and I chuckled as she crawled over to my lap which made me smile. I loved kids so much.

"Right over there." I said and pointed where Noah was on the field. And as I pointed he looked over and waved at me and Mila waved excitedly back which made me chuckle. He looked a little confused why a little girl was sitting in my lap but when he saw that she had number nine on her jersey he understood and made a heart to her which made her blush.

"I like your hair." She said and I smiled softly.

"Thank you, I like your jersey." I said and she smiled.

"And you have a pretty smile." She said to Lexie who smiled back at her.

"Thank you, Mila, I like your ponytail." She said.

"It's because it's called a ponytail and one day I will be a horse." She said and we let out a laugh.

"Horses and Noah Bridges is the two things on her brain." Her mom said and we chuckled.

"Well, Noah Bridges is on my brain too." I said.

"Are you her friend?" Mila asked Lexie who nodded.

"You have a crush on anyone?" She asked and I chuckled, kids were so straight forward.

"Yeah, I do. On him." Lexie said and pointed at Bill which made Mila's face drop.

"Does he know?" She asked and we laughed.

"Yeah, he knows." Lexie said.

"Does he like you back?" She asked.

"He does." She said and Mila gave her an applaud.

"Good." She said and then the game started and Mila cheered the most out of everyone.

She really made my day, Mila. Her kindness and purity was just so genuine. And she had the time of her life at the game. Every time Noah caught the ball or hit she cheered so hard I thought she was going to loose her voice. But I loved seeing that Noah had so genuine and cheerful fans. It made me so happy. And suddenly he started running up to us and the music started playing, it was Ceilings of Lizzy McAlpine, the song and TikTok that really made Noah famous. And Mila cheered so much and she was blushing so hard when Noah got up to us and handed her a yellow rose with a smile on his face. He reached out his hand to her which she happily took and he gave me wink which made me smile, he really knew how to make someone's day. He picked her up and they walked down to the field and Mila who knew exactly which TikTok this was started running with him and they had so much fun. Afterwards he took her hand and they walked back up to us and once again Mila's mom mouthed thank you.