t w e n t y - e i g h t

(above is a video of the house that I found on right move since I didn't actually know a typical house in Greek lmao. I am going to go off track a little bit for the point of the story but this is the general idea for the house!)

CECILIA'S POV

"Who is getting which room?" Quinn asked once we had all dragged our suitcases into the living room, the patio doors leading to the pool already wide open.

"Well, the rooms are all pretty much the same, 3 have en-suites and the other two have a jack and jill. There is other rooms but those are the single ones." Tessa explained to us, wheeling her suitcase easily across the laminated wooden flooring towards the staircase.

"Me and Adelina have the jack and jill!" Quinn exclaimed, slapping her hand across Lina's earning a wince in response but still a vigorous nod.

"No complaints from me." Marcus said, picking his suitcase up from the side handles and already going up the stairs, everyone else following his lead. Tessa gave us a brief idea of where our bedrooms are before going into hers, the master suite.

Marcus and I were on the third floor with a shared balcony between the two of us, a large sofa placed informer of the brilliant view.

My room was bigger than my one at my apartment, a king size bed in the middle of the room with pastel green sheets, a cream coloured, luxurious headboard right up on the cream coloured wall. In front of the bed was a yellow, brown and all different types of green, backless sofa, a long cyan pillow on top.

In the far right corner of the room was the mounted Tv, underneath that sat a corner table, a short floral arrangement underneath. The floors were a light laminated wood once again however underneath the bed was a off white carpet, a floral design hidden amongst it.

On either side of the bed was worn down, once white bedside tables, a long lamp placed in the middle.

To the left of the bed was a mirror with a golden, decorated frame, a nice addition to the room. And finally, a chest of drawers pushed right into the corner, a singular chair next to it.

Across the triangular ceiling were 8 wooden poles, one vertical one going straight through the middle.

With a deep sigh, I chucked my travel bag onto the bed, my body following suite, my head landing on the freshly plumped with pillows. I lead there for a while, allowing the soft mattress to curve around my figure, after hours in a plane this is exactly what you needed.

"Get up out of bed and hurry up! We have to go into the pool!" Lina exclaimed, entering my room without knocking and standing across from me, her arms crossed firmly over her chest. She had made it her mission since the second we decided to go on holiday together that we would all have a pool day once we arrived, no matter what.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." I waved her off, lifting my body up and it didn't fail to make its complaints known, the heaviness of the bag I had only worn for half an hour total leaving an ache on my shoulders.

"What bikinis did you pack?" She began to raid my suitcase but made sure none of my neatly folded clothes.

"I'll unpack and then I will be straight down, promise." I informed her, getting up and shaking out my shoulders. She gave me a look over her shoulder before pulling herself up and making her way out of the door so I could fulfil said promise.

By the time I was downstairs, everyone had made themselves at home, Tessa sat on the sofa in the shade, book out whilst Marcus had his feet dipped into the pool, 'adjusting to the temperature' so he said, nursing a beer, that Tess's dad had stocked the fridge with. Adelina was swimming laps around the pool, careful to avoid Quinn who was sunbathing on a floaty.

I made my way over to sit next to Marcus, dipping my feet in the pool before kicking his which he happily returned.

He leant backwards into his arms before speaking, "Cant believe we are actually here." He smiled at the sun.

"Same." Quinn replied, turning her head towards us briefly. Deciding to go grab a drink, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, the coolness of it slipping down my throat a feeling I had missed before making my way back out.

"Can you grab my goggles?" Lina asked, pointing towards the sofa, seeing as I was up and we were on holiday I decided to be nice and grab them for her. Once I had, I walked back over holding my hand out and passing them to her which she happily fake grabbed, wrapping her arm around my wrist instead and pulling me into the surprisingly freezing water.

"Well that was stupid." Marcus laughed, taking a swig of his bear before placing it back down once I had resurfaced with a gasp.

"I can not believe you!" I shouted, rubbing my eyes to which everyone laughed at. I swam over to the stairs walking out but not before draining my now soaked hair and then sat next to Marcus once again to dry out.

"Can not believe I fell for that again." I threw my head back allowing the sun to have access to my face.

"Nor can I, that was really stupid." Tessa finally piped up, sitting down next to me, phone in hand instead of her book. She was looking at restaurants.

"Okay so my dad sent me some recommendations of where to eat so I was thinking we run to the shops for some lunch and then eat dinner out?" She proposed, turning her head round to all of us.

"Sounds good to me." I replied, getting up. "Should we go now?"

"Yeah, anyone else coming?" Everyone else turned down our offer, deciding that they would do their exploring tonight so Tessa and I headed up to our rooms to get changed.