t h i r t y - t h r e e

CECILIA'S POV

"Who are you texting?" I asked, barging into Lina's room without a knock just like she would do too me. She was giggling at her phone, her feet in the air as they swayed.

"Oh! Is that a new dress?" Her voice came out a lot more hoarse than usual but that went unnoticeable as her tone was more panicked. The type you would have if you got caught.

"Do not try to change these subject! But yes, do you like?" I said, doing a spin around for her.

"I love it! I wasn't, I was simply asking a question." She shrugged.

"I answered your question, so you answer mine. Who were you smiling at while you text them?" I turned my head up as I sauntered towards her, trying to sneak a glance at her phone but she caught in rather quickly.

"Just someone." She replied cautiously, trying not to reveal too much information to me.

"Who is someone?" I sat down in her bed, relaxing my movements before reaching and grabbing for her phone.

"OH MY GOD! -?"

..................................................

LANDO'S POV
(fifteen minutes before.)

"What the fuck was that?" I asked the second I felt as though we were out of earshot.

"Me doing what you asked." Max replied nonchalantly, opening google maps to find the way home.

"No, I asked you to be my wingman. As in help me in the conversation, not offer to come home with her!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air and finishing my sentence with a groan.

"That is wing-manning you mate. I helped you get closer to her. You are making it so much worse than it is." He took a pause and right in the moment I realised something.

"You have a major crush on her, she has a major crush on you. All that needs to happen is that you need to ask her out." He shrugged, continuing to type away on my phone.

"Woah! Are you texting her? Max, what the fuck man? Stop!" I tried to get my phone back but he continued to push my hand away. If i was being completely honest, I wasn't putting up the biggest fight ever, I almost wanted Max to do this for me.

"I can't stand to hear another one of your rants about her. I don't want to suffer with you." He stated, handing my phone back after pressing the send button.

"I can not believe you!" I could believe him and I was surprisingly grateful for him.

likes fajitas??

likes fajitas??

Lando
hey
I was wondering if you maybe want to hang out tonight?

likes fajitas??
sure!
where to?
Tessa has given me some more restaurants so we could all go to one of those?

Lando
i was more thinking we could hang out tonight
just the two of us?

likes fajitas??
oh right
of course!
I would love to!

Lando
great!
text u the address?

likes fajitas??
can't wait!