f o r t y - f i v e

filler chapter, my sincerest apologies xx

˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚🐚⋆ ༄ real life  ❝. . .

CECILIA'S POV

"OKAY SO APPARENTLY we are staying with you tonight?" Lando said, his voice filled with as much confusion as my face held. The whole group was walking throughout the Greek streets after picking up everyone's belongings. An imperceptible lone ray from the sun managed to peak through the unlighted sky. It was able to give us the ideal concoction.

"I'm so confused by this but I am not not ruining Tessa's flow, she probably already has it all figured out." I dragged out the 'all' to add emphasise to it, earning a broadened toothy smile from Lando.

His hand found the lower part of my back to guide me onto the farther side of the pavement so I was out of the way of any upcoming vehicles.

"NO!" Adelina screamed out making us all stop and turn to look at her. Horror was plastered on her face as she looked at Quinn.

"You good?" Marcus bravely asked, the rest of us to nervous for the answer to even dare ask the question.

"Quinn thinks that it's okay that small town mrs in books say 'i'll kill anyone who touches you'. That stays for mafia men thank you very much." Her over dramatic tendencies came in with full force as she flicked her sea-water marinated hair over her shoulder, a dash of water landing on my face.

"That merited a reaction like that?" The shout had broken Tessa out of her zen zone. The one thing that we had agreed not to do since the start of our friendships had been done. And there was no going back.

"Okay, how about we keep walking." Quinn agreed with herself by nodding continuously, an action that was even more annoying.

"Yes, I agree. I absolutely love walking, it really gets your muscles working. What about you guys? Don't you love walking? I feel as though it is super underrated." Adelina shimmied her finger around as her pace accelerated into a speed I hadn't seen before.

"Are they okay?" Lando leant downwards to whisper in my ear, his arm bringing me in closer at the same time as travelling upwards so it could meet with the top of my shoulder. Any blameless air particles bursting in his attempt to allow me to hear him better.

"You know how Tess is like the calmest person in the world?" I tip-toe walked so I could whisper back into his ear, our pace decelerating to increase our gap to the others.

"Right well she is fucking terrifying if you ruin her flow and Lina just ruined her flow." My sentence finished after a pause for dramatic effect. The sudden awareness that my friends were also around hit me yet for once, i could not care less.

˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚🐚⋆ ༄ instagram ❝. . .

marcusisbetter posted on their story

viewed by cecewilde, danielricciardo, whokilledadelina, quinnyy, tessfred and 2,654 others

Authors note:

me posting such a short chapter should not be legal either but it is.