f i f t y - s e v e n

cecewilde posted to their story

cecewilde    posted to their story

quinnyy  replied to your story

quinnyy
definitely not you 😲

cecewilde
what are you talking about
i could literally be in competitions rn??

quinnyy
competitions don't let you pot the white

cecewilde
damn 😔
can't you just say this to my face
or are you too sad to see my very upset expression

quinnyy
i need proof that i told you not to do it

quinnyyi need proof that i told you not to do it

˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚🐚⋆ ༄ real life

"HE'S STILL GOING." Lando commented as he walked into the games room, his skin far more tan then when I had last seen him.

"I thought you were under the sun lounger?" Quinn disregarded what he had previously said, leaning her head on the top of the pool cue. She soon regretted that, the faint blue circle that had forced itself onto her skin staying as a reminder.

"Why not add some point to the pointless thing that I was doing to pass the time?" He quizzed back, raising his eyebrows as though he was fishing for approval.

"Is packing pointless?" I asked, turning my head towards him.

He looked at me for a couple seconds, rewinding time in his head before he decided to answer. "I did that yesterday before we came here."

"What times your fight then?" Quinn's head twisted as she spoke, her shoulders also rolling in circles. "My shoulders hurt when I play pool."

She defended upon getting questioning looks from the two of us.

"What lap is he on?" I asked upon once again realising Lando's first statement. He shrugged in response, pointing his head to the window directly in front of him. Quinn and I both turned to look outside, snorting as Marcus was lead on his back, panting heavily.

"I know that's about break twenty-five though." He commented as he crossed his arms over one another, flopping down onto the sofa nearby.

Walking over to the window, I knocked loudly on it. The action caught his attention a lot quicker than expected, his body jolting as the sound travelled to him. Marcus turned to be facing upwards, his legs frantically moving around in a figure of eight like shape.

"Maybe it's time to stop?" I shouted over to him, hoping he had heard. A muffled 'never' followed back through the window as he restarted into a very graceful swim.

"What was your first symptoms of heat exhaustion or whatever?" Asked Lando as he. fanned himself, his body laying limp.

Quinn looked at him in slight disbelief, her mouth open as though she was about to say something and yet she hadn't.

"It's true." She finally said after a minute as she approached him. Her index finger pointed outwards as she poked his face. He was quick to slap her hand away, a confused look coating his face.

"What's true?" We both asked in unison.

"You know when woman get ill and then like an hour later a man suddenly, miraculously has it but worse." She stood in awe, staring down at him creepily.

Lando was quick to gasp, shaking his head at the allegations. "No, that's not what this is. I just feel like really hot right now."

I stopped dead in my tracks, my plan to walk over to him being thrown out the window the second he said that. Quinn took a step back, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Are you stupid?"
"Well, I mean you were just lead out in the sun."

We both said at the same time causing him to flick his eyes between the two of us. He sat there for a second, blinking slowly.

"I've never been the hot before." He defended himself once again, this time holding his hands up.

"Fucking hell. Maybe because it isn't this hot in England." Quinn argued back.

"I live in Monaco." He shot back, sitting up slightly.

"Oh yeah because your Mr. Richie Rich aren't you?"

Standing there for a few more seconds, I regained my once lost composure. "I'll go get you some water."

My words were not heard over the sound of them having a heated discussion over how hot it is in Monaco, Quinn sadly losing miserably. Not that she was on to back down, she could talk her way out of any corner when needed.

I returned back as quickly as possible, not wanting to leave them alone for too long. The silence was deafening as I opened the door the door with my back, my hands full with snacks and a glass of water. Every nerve in my body tensed as i slowly turned around, expecting nothing but the worst.

To my surprise, Quinn was lead on the ground, her eyes closed in confusion. Lando was in the same place on the sofa, his brows furrowed.

"Wait, Monaco isn't a city in France." She mumbled to herself, her hands by her side as she tapped the floor.

"It's a country." He informed her, looking up to me once I approached. A smile took over his face as I handed him the water, a thank you soon following.

"And snacks for you." I placed the sweets onto Quinn's stomach, her mood soon perking up upon seeing what I had grabbed for her.

Lando ushered me to sit down next to him, his arm slinging around my shoulder as soon as I did.

"When's your flight then?" Quinn changed the subject, sifting through the bags of stuff before she got to what she wanted to try first.

"I think Danny said it was tonight." Responded Lando whilst taking a sip. His finger trailed the skin on my arm softly in up and down movements as he spoke.

"See, that's a smart idea. You have the whole day to do something nice and then you fly back instead of going in the morning. It's way more comfortable and convenient." Her pointed expression landed on me in a 'I told you so' manner.

"I didn't book the flights! Tessa did. Blame her not me." My voice went up a pitch every other word as I shifted the blame onto someone else.

"I will be."

authors note- i've not posted an update this close to another in so long.

Definitely not because of my new fic Cherry Kisses which is also a Norris wrong number fic that you should check out!