t h i r t y - t w o

this is not the best chapter so sorry about that!

CECILIA'S POV

Apparently Moana awoke a side of my friends I have not seen in a while, the drunk side. At some point in the movie, Lina brought in our emergency stash of alcohol and everyone but me decided to get absolutely pissed on it. Sure, it was funny for a while. Tessa was dancing around the room and her and Marcus decided to do the iconic dirty dancing lift.

That was until they all hogged the bathrooms as they threw up everything they had eaten in past two days. It was like a hospital.

Seeing as I was the one who didn't drink, I was sent out to fulfil the needs of the poor hungover people that moped around the house, like it wasn't their own fault they ended up with that. Now, I was being punished with them, in the form of walking around Greece, alone, with no idea where to go.

My first instinct was of course go to the small corner shop and grab some medication before heading back however, somewhere along the way I got distracted and mysteriously ended up in multiple clothing shops, leaving me with shopping bags hanging off me like I was a flower vine.

Turning the corner to start heading back, I was hurried by my vibrating phone that sat unreachable in my skirt pocket, my friends were needing me as their own personal nurse and chef. 

The feeling of the overbearing sun on my legs was welcoming, a tan I had already developed being supported even more.

My eyes latched onto two figures in the distance and as the distance between us shrank, it was becoming overwhelmingly obvious exactly who it was.

"Lando!" I said once I was in front of him as a make shift greeting. His attention turned away from the conversation he was having with Max to me, immediately wrapping me in a hug, or the best one he could sue to the bags.

"Hey! Where's the rest of you?" Lando asked, his eyes darting around our surroundings before the realisation of how he phrased his sentence hit him. "I-um. . . I meant to say. . . how come you are here by yourself?"

"The others were too tired to come out." The white lie came out before I could process it but I was glad for it, I wasn't too sure if they would want me parading the fact they were lead on a bathroom floor, pleading for their life and creating a pact that they were never going to drink again.

"Too tired? You guys are on holiday." Max exclaimed.

"I know right!" I agreed, adjusting my posture to stop a bag strap from cutting into my arm.

"Do you need help with those?" Max offered causing Lando's head to snap in his direction.

"Thank you for the offer but I'm okay. I am heading back right now anyways."

"We don't mind. Do we Lando?" The last sentence came out heavier than the one before, Max slowly turning his head in Lando's direction, giving him a small nudge in the stomach.

"No, of course we don't." Lando had put his hand out, sliding a few bags off my arm before I could even argue, Max doing the same with the other arm.

"So, where too now?"

"And then around this corner." I mumbled to myself, retracing my steps back to the house, Lando and Max following suite with the bags. "Right at this corner and then straight forward and then ta-da!"

"Fucking hell. Your friends parent's own this place?" Lando asked, the house coming into vision.

"Yep. Beware by the way, they are like a bunch of zombies." I warned once we were practically in front of the house, briefly turning my head in their direction to check that they understood me."

"How tired are they?" Max's question went unheard due to the squeak of the front door as I barged in, footsteps immediately shuffling down the hallway.

"I'm back! And I brought guests." I shouted out, Marcus's head popping round the corner not seconds later, his hand on his head.

"Lando and Max!" Marcus called out, almost as if he was warning the others. "How are y- were you shopping?" His voice was full of betrayal, hand immediately finding its way on top of his heart.

"We weren't, Cecilia was though, we were just helping." It was now my turn to be betrayed.

"I couldn't help myself, the clothes were super duper pretty." I defended, hands in the air as I walked through the house and into the kitchen.

"Where is everyone else?" The question was directed to Marcus but he just put his index finger into his mouth and fake gagged.

"You lot are hungover?" Max asked, slinging the bags into the counter, Lando doing the same.

"I'm barely hungover, just threw up a few times. The rest though, it isn't looking too good for them." Marcus shook his head, going through the bags with 'oo's' and 'ah's'.

"Wait what? You were dirty dancing style lifting Tessa into the air last night." Everyone's head turned to Marcus.

"I was tipsy. People get happy when they are tipsy."

"Annoying." I corrected, pointed a finger at him.

"Right, we better get going before our lot gets angry. We are going scuba diving today." Lando informed, slowly creeping out of the room.

"Have fun! That sounds super cool." I leaned into the counter, head in hands.

"Oh! I almost forgot. We are watched like two episodes of criminal minds, pretty sure you have traumatised Daniel forever." Lando made his way back into the kitchen, approaching the other side of the counter.

"The first season is definitely one of the best."
"The show is super creepy, who can blame him?" Marcus and I talked at the same time and yet our sentences were both easy to understand. Lando and Max just nodded their head in fake understanding before leaving.

"You are doing a fashion show. I am delivering meds to everyone."