Infinity

- Moon

I roamed the halls peacefully. Tonight was so beautiful so I decided to go see the sunset. I walked outside and sat down on a big rock.

I watched as the sky went from a baby blue to a mixture of pink, creamy orange, and yellow. I saw the sun fall.

It always seemed that the sun was actually falling. When I was a little girl I thought that the sun was afraid of the moon.

So it would run from it. Then in the morning when the moon was gone it would return.

No one really knows where the sun goes. I always viewed it as sort if a metaphor.

The sun is so afraid of the moon that it will completely disappear, but it can gain enough bravery to return the next morning. Every time.

I smiled slightly. Then I heard footsteps. I whirled around with my fists up ready to defend myself.

I let them fall when I realized it was Winter.

I gave him a nod. " Hey, can we talk?" Winter said. It cane off more as a demand than a question.

I shrugged. Winter walked close to me. I immediately felt very uncomfortable.

Why is he so close to me? What does he want to talk about?

I took a step away. Winter frowned. " Moon, from the day I met you I knew something was special about you." he said.

" Whenever you enter a room everyone looks at you. Your smile is bright enough to light up the night." he said taking a step closer to me.

What is he doing?

It then clicked in my brain what he was trying to say.

Holy crap! He is admitting his feelings to me. I don't feel the same way.

" I know you feel the same way about me." he said with a smirk.

I felt very uncomfortable.

What?! Who gave him that idea? I have been crushing on Qibli for a month now!

Winter put his hands on my waist. I stared at them.

I want him to not touch me. I want him to just walk away.

" Moon, I really like you." he said. I kept staring at his hands.

I looked up at him. "I-" I started to say before he cut me off by kissing me.

Anger surged through me. It's one thing to make me uncomfortable but another to make me mad.

I pulled away instantly. " Winter stop!" I yelled. "You can't just do that!" I said. I am really angry.

" I don't like you I'm sorry" I said.

He looked hurt. His expression went angry.

I pulled out of his grasp and began to walk away.

Just go back to the dorm. Go to Qibli. You will be fine just get to him.

Winter grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. He harshly kissed me. I pulled away. " Stop!" I yelled at him.

He pulled me in again. I broke from him. " HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then someone came out of no where and punched Winter in the face. Hard.

They looked at me. Relief washed over my face as I stared at Qibli.

All the emotions hit me at once.

He gently hugged me. I just cried. I cried into him.