Dream

- Moon

Darkstalker's mind is completely blank. He is panting and running towards me like a maniac.

He grabs my arm and Mandrake's and suddenly I'm in a whole new place. The same place I was when we first arrived in Pantala.

My head is dizzy as I land roughly on the ground. Mandrake lands beside me.

I see the beach through some foilage and see a boat.

Wait what?

I push past the plants with Mandrake on my tail. I don't see anyone.

"Darkstalker what the hell?" I ask. Darkstalker looks around wildly. I turn around briskly back to the foilage.

I'm immediately on my butt. "Ouch." I grumble. I look up and start to stand up again.

In instinct I knock myself back and crawl backwards in disbelief.

"Oh my god," I start to cry. He is there. Right infront of me.

His blonde curls blowing in the wind. Emotions overwhelm me and I'm sobbing already just looking at him.

His eyes are filled with tears. "Oh my god!" I scream. Mandrake is by my side trying to calm me down.

Everything starts to overload and I find myself yelling at Mandrake to back off.

"No! This isn't-" I stutter through my tears.

I somehow ended back up on my feet. My hands cover my mouth as I cry. Tears are in his eyes.

He takes a step towards me. Suddenly everything is gone. It's just me and him again, like it always was.

We are nowhere but I am home. We stare into eachother's eyes and I'm sobbing. Slowly I reach out my hand.

Everything comes back. I'm suddenly aware of Mandrake beside me. Darkstalker behind him.

Before I know what my legs are doing I am launching myself into his arms. He catches me easily.

"Y-you're h-here?" I whisper. And he replied. "I'm here."

He put me down slowly and I was now about a foot away from him. I place my hand on his cheek in disbelief.

"H-how?" I choke out. Qibli leans his head into my hand. My heart warmed. His skin was still warm, his eyes still shined with love and interest. Qibli was here.

"Moon, I said it a long time ago. I don't care if the odds are 100 to 0. I will make it 99 to 1." he replies.

He did say that. Back into Thorn's castle when he was telling them about us. I take another step closer to him.

We lean our foreheads together. "But I can't stay Moon."

Immediately I'm panicking. "What? You can't leave! Are you just an illusion Darkstalker made? Do I look crazy to everyone else?" I exclaim.

Qibli shakes his head. "No, listen to me, you built a life here. I heard you, you let me go. I can't just disappear and then come back and ruin everything you've built for yourself. You were strong enough to let go. So I will be strong too." Qibli tells me.

"No! I let go because I thought there was no other way to peace! Please just stay!" I beg. Qibli hesitates.

I wrap myself in his arms. "Don't leave." I whisper. "I won't." Instantly my heart feels lighter. For a second I just breathe in and out just embracing the one I thought was lost long ago.

"Is anyone going to explain what is going on?" I turn my head and see Mandrake staring at the ground jealously.

Oh, Mandrake, I forgot he was here.