Seperate

- Qibli

She's leaving me. I am leaving her.

I felt a heavy feeling in my heart when I thought about it. I don't want to leave her.

I wrapped my arms around her into a tight hug. She buried her head into the crevise of my neck hiding her face.

" Moonwatcher!" I looked up and saw a tall man looking around for Moon.

She looked up too.

This is the moment she leaves me.

She slowly unwrapped her arms from around my waist. " I have to leave." she said quietly.

I nodded sadly. She started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist.

She turned around and stared at me. I only had one thing to say.

"I love you." I said. She looked at me with a heartbroken expression.

"I love you too Qibli." she said. I let go of her wrist and she walked over to Kinkajou as the got on the wagon to head to their school.

I watched as they took all the girls away.

I remembered something.

I swung my legs happily in my seat. I had just finished a great book.

I heard footsteps. "Qibli, what are you doing up this late?" Thorn asked. I lifted the book into the air so she could see.

"Again?" she mused. I nodded. "What? It's my guilty pleasure." I retorted. She smiled.

Thorn and Sunny like to make fun of me for reading this book.

Its a book about a young boy whose village get attacked and he has to find his way to safety through the woods.

During his travels he meets a girl and the travel together. The fall for eachother eventually but in the end of the book she saves him but dies because of it.

It's a sad book but I enjoy it. He learns how to move on from her knowing thats what she would have wanted.

I smiled softly at that memory. I felt like the boy from that story.

Except Moon isn't dead. And I'm not in the jungle dying. I guess the situation could be much worse.

I felt a rough slap on my back. I whirled around and saw Winter.

I scoffed and startes to walk away. "Aw does someone miss his girlfriend?" he mocked. "Oh, please Winter. Don't act like you wouldn't be 10x worse than me if you were in my position." I retorted.

He smirked. "I wouldn't. I don't get attached. You should learn how to do that." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"How do you have a genuine relationship if you don't get attached?" I said. He shrugged. "Genuine enough for me. Plus if she leaves you don't feel anything." he said.

I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever Winter. You wouldn't know." I mumbled.

He scoffed. I walked away before he could argue anymore.

I sat down on the wagon and crossed my arms.

I have no one else now. My only friends were Moon and Kinkajou.

Atleast Moon isn't alone.

I smiled a small smile. Then I felt a thump beside me.

I swear if that is Winter!

I cautiously turned my head and sighed. I saw a tall Nightwing boy. He had floppy black hair and alarmingly dark blue eyes.

He frowned at me. I gave him a weird look. "Hello?" I tried. " Sorry, I was told to just sit down. I'm Deathbringer." he explained.