Important News

READ THIS PLEASE. DONT SKIP SERIOUSLY.

Ok, so alot of problems have come up.

The idea of deactivating my phone and laptop has come up from my father. It isn't because I did anything wrong but the real reason is personal and I don't want to share it with you all.

When the deactivating happens I will not be able to access this account most likely. So if I stop updating that will be why.

If you enjoy this book and it stops updating, post on my profile and say, "Please notify me when you get a new wattpad account."

If you say this I will personally notify you on my new account so you can continue reading the book. Sadly there are chances that I won't be able to get a new account as well.

But I will do what I can. Also, I have just made it onto a national club volleyball team. This team practices three times a week for two hours. Also school and homework adds up.

Updating is going to be a huge struggle. On average I have about an hour and a half each day for free time. Not everyday that will mean updating.

So life is really throwing crap in my face ):

I'm sorry about this all seriously it sucks for me too. Other than making that team that was seriously shocking and exciting.

But this doesn't mean I won't keep updating now. I will continue updating until its been deactivated. Just know it will be sudden and long because that means I have to get a new phone and laptop.

So again, I am so sorry and I hope you guys understand.

Bye guys.