Chapter 16

Third party POV- 

Rory was sitting in Honor's house, in Hartford with Lane, Paris, Bailey, Lorelai, Honor, Stephanie, Rosemary, and Juliet.

"Ok. Ok. Ok." Lane said as she stood up "in just 2 days, our friends Rory will be married, and that means that tonight, we have to humiliate her!"

"No!" Rory exclaimed

Lane laughed "yes! And I sucked at coming up with a game so I had Bailey do it"

Bailey could be very...intense. She was very open and could be very dirty minded, so Lane thought that she'd be the perfect person to come up with a game to embarrass Rory.

"Oh my god!" Rory groaned and buried her hands in her face. She was suddenly aware that Paris was pregnant and therefore hadn't been drinking like everyone else, meaning she would actually remember everything "this isn't fair! Paris isn't drunk, she's gonna remember this"

"Blame Doyle" Paris said

"Alright" Bailey said "truth or dare"

Rory let out a sigh of relief, truth or dare wasn't as bad as the thought.

"But dirty" Bailey added "and it's everyone against Rory" she put 2 bowls filled with little notes on the coffee table "in case anyone can't come up with something. Blue bowl is dare suggestions, pink is truth. I'll go first" she turned to Rory "truth or dare"

"There's no way out of this?" Rory asked

"Nope" Bailey grinned

Rory sighed "Truth" she said tentatively

"Sex in a hot tub, or sex in the ocean?"

"Um..." Rory squeaked "I guess, hot tub"

"My turn" Stephanie said "Rory, truth or dare?"

Stephanie could also be pretty dirty minded when she wanted to be. Rory had no idea what kind of date she would come up with but she didn't want to find out.

"Truth" Rory said

Stephanie got a mischievous look on her face "spit...or swallow?"

Rory turned bright red

"I think that's my cue to leave" Lorelai stood up. Talking about sex? Fine. Hearing details? Definitely not. "I don't need to hear this. Get me when this is over" she walked into the other room and closed the door behind her.

"Well?" Rosemary asked

"Neither" Rory said "we um...don't do...that"

"Really?" Juliet sounded surprised

"Logan's gonna kill me for telling you this, but he doesn't like it" Rory said. Not that she was a huge fan either.

"I never would've guessed that" Juliet said

"My turn" Lane said. "Truth or dare?"

Rory was relieved. Lane was a lot more tame than everyone else. Whatever she was gonna ask couldn't be that bad.

"Truth"

"Lights on during sex or off?"

"Depends" Rory said

"On?" Paris asked

I should've just picked one. Rory thought

"Everything" Rory shrugged

"It's my turn" Paris said "and I'm making you do a dare because you're being a chicken"

Oh no

"Give me your phone" Paris reached her hand out

"Paris, I use my phone for work!"

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna go near anything work related, I promise" Paris said "I'm just gonna text Logan"

"No! Paris!"

"What are you texting him?" Stephanie asked

"Not sure yet" Paris said and took Rory's phone "what would drive him crazy?"

"He's trying to enjoy his bachelor party" Rory reminded them

"And we, I mean you, are gonna remind him that he's not really a bachelor" Lane said. "Ooh! That!"

"What that? What does 'that' mean?" Rory asked nervously

"I sent it" Paris said

"Remember when we went with you to get the 'not lingerie' for your wedding?" Lane asked. After Rory picked her wedding dress, Lane, Paris, and Bailey took her to buy something to wear under it. Rory was adamant that she didn't want anything too crazy. She'd ended up buying a white, lace bra and underwear set.

"Yeah..." Rory said tentatively

"And Bailey made you try on the red one just for fun?" Lane continued

"Yeah..." Rory knew exactly where this was going and she wasn't sure she liked it

"And we took pictures, just because?"

Rory was now regretting that decision, but the pictures were only on her phone and they were meant to be for her eyes only...and maybe Logan's. "You didn't!"

"Just the red one" Paris said "The white one will still be a surprise"

"Paris!"

Logan's POV-

That night, Rory and I were in bed, and I couldn't help but ask her about a certain text that I got just a few hours before. "Can I ask you about something?"

"Yeah, anything"

"I got a certain text tonight...with a picture"

"Oh god!" Rory buried her face in the pillow

"Don't be embarrassed. It was hot. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before"

"Yeah, but I didn't send you that" Rory said

"What?"

"Paris did"

Why the hell is Paris sending me almost naked pictures of my fiancé from her phone? "Um...why?"

"We were playing truth or dare and Paris made me give her my phone"

I was honestly surprised that Rory would even take a picture like that let alone send it.

"I can't even believe she actually sent you that" Rory said

"Hey, I'm not complaining" My fiancé's hot. Seeing her half naked? Yes please.

"I bet you're not" Rory laughed and rolled her eyes

"Just out of curiosity. Do you have the red-"

I was interrupted by Rory gently smacking my shoulder. "Yes" she said shyly "I still have it"

"Do me a favor?"

"Depends"

"Bring it on the honeymoon"