Chapter 19

Rory's POV-

After the ceremony Logan and I made our way back to the room where the guys all got dressed (they had gotten ready at the venue). "Hey, come here" Logan grabbed my arm, and before I could even process what was happening, I was against the wall with Logan's lips on mine. "Hi" he whispered when the kiss broke.

"Uh...hi" I laughed a little

"I really wanted to do that out there, but I didn't think you'd appreciate it" he said. He moved his hands to my waist and kissed me again.

"Waiting was a good call" that kiss would definitely have been inappropriate in front of all our friends and family.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"I think you made that clear about 10 minutes ago" I chuckled softly

Third party POV-

7 minutes before:

"I uh...I shouldn't have let you go first, because yours was way better than mine" Logan joked "I guess that's what happens when you marry a writer, right?" Logan chuckled nervously and took a deep breath "Rory, you don't just have my heart, you are my heart. There was a time when I thought that I could never love anyone...that nobody could ever love me, but when you stepped into my life, you showed me just how wrong I was. From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. In fact you're so special, that I couldn't just call you by your name. I needed something special to call you. Ace. And from this day on, I get to call you something even more special, something that I promise to call you for the rest of my life...my wife. I could tell you that I want to spend forever with you but that wouldn't be true, because forever with you wouldn't be enough time. 100 forevers wouldn't be enough. But we don't get nearly as much time as I would like, so I promise that for the rest of my life, I will try my hardest to be the man you deserve. To be someone who you can trust, who you can talk to, and who will always be there with you no matter what. I love you so much that it hurts...and it's a pain that I hope never goes away."

Logan's POV-

I found myself sitting at a long table with Rory on my right and Finn, Colin, and Josh, to my left. Lane, Paris, and Bailey were sitting on the other side of Rory.

"Alright" Finn stood up and held up his glass of champagne "if you don't mind, I'd like to say a few words" the room got quiet as everyone turned their attention to soon "I feel like I had front row seats to watch Rory and Logan fall in love. In fact, I was there when they met. For those of you who don't know, Rory and Logan meet at Yale, exactly 8 years ago to the day, and boy did she hate him" Finn chuckled. I glanced over at Rory and took her hand in mine, gently squeezing it. "She wanted nothing to do with him actually, but over the next few weeks he slowly won her over, and we all got to watch him get more confident, more energetic, and overall happier..."

Finn finished his toast, Lorelai and Lane each said something, and then dinner was served.

Rory had a slit in her dress that went pretty far up her thigh, and I thought I'd test some boundaries. I put my hand on her knee and slowly moved it up her leg. When I reached the end of the slit, she just barely let me get my fingertips under her dress before smacking my hand away "Watch yourself, Huntzberger"

"What?" I tried to play dumb "I'm not allowed to touch my wife on our wedding day?" Wife. Man, did that feel good to say.

"People typically save that kind of touch for after all the guests leave" she said. Obviously I knew that, and obviously I would only go so far with other people around, but I did get some pleasure from messing with her like that, and I knew she didn't really mind.