engaged

IN KIM MANSION
Preparations for jin's wedding was going on...as it was the first marriage in the castle all wanted it to be magical...all were very busy.....

Skip after four days on the engagement day...

This was the engagement hall,It was truly beautiful

It was truly beautiful...there were flowers everywhere...all were dressed to perfection...all were looking happy but there was a different story in Liam's mansion

Liam mansion
Mulan's mother hired a makeup artist for doing Mulan's makeup....after the makeup artist left...Mulan was sitting in front of the mirror thinking about what she could do at this moment...but suddenly her mum entered her room

Mrs Liam :- wow darling u look very beautiful *seeing Mulan through the mirror*

Mulan :- u must be very happ-y mum....seeing ur daughter be the obedient u wanted listening to her father's orders....u don't deserve to be a mother... *She said and left the room*

While tears formed in Mrs eyes...it was not because of Mulan's words....she wanted the best for Mulan and she would fight the world for her daughter...but...she didn't know the answer after "but" she wanted her daughter to be Happy....

After sometime she wiped her tears and went downstairs the car had arrived to take them to the ball room....

After some time they reached the location..there were many paparazzi outside the ball room waiting just for one glance of mulan...soon Mulan was on the red carpet...which was placed just for her....

Her look for today, all the flash lights started to flicker in the speed of flash

Her look for today, all the flash lights started to flicker in the speed of flash...it was very overwhelming but...Mulan was used to it...she wanted the ball room all eyes were on her..her mum and dad were standing beside her...soon Jin offered his hand to her...which she accepted....

They were looking like the couple straight from heaven...

Soon Jin knelt on one knee and proposed to Mulan which she accepted nervously....(like who wouldn't 😅)

After many pictures and rituals the function was finally over and all went to their mansions

But that night Mulan got a call , the number was unknown but she picked it

It was Jin....

Jin :- hey iam Jin , u must be Mulan right? *He asked very nervous*

Mulan :- um yes iam Mulan *she said politely*

Jin :- oh actually my mum gave ur number to me...she told that we can start talking as our engaged now *the nervousnezs in his voice could be clearly heard*

Mulan giggled and said

Mulan :- uhh no need to be nervous...i don't bite..*she and Jin chuckled*

Jin :- actually it's my first time talking to any girl.. except my sis and mum...

Mulan :- ohh I see... it's also my first time

Like this they talked till midnight...

Next morning..
She woke up quite late because she didn't slept well yesterday

Her mum came in her room

Mrs Liam :- goodmorning sweetheart...*she said sweetly*

Mulan :- goodmorning*cold and started to walk to her bathroom*

Mrs Liam :- listen Mulan please

Mulan stopped walkinga nd said

Mulan :- yes tell *still cold*

Mrs Liam sighed and said

Mrs Liam :- ur wedding day is fixed after 2 days...

Mulan :- ok....*and she went into the bathroom*

She acted like it didn't bother her but as soon as she shut the bathroom door she started crying....her dreams were getting shattered in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything....
She freshened up and went downstairs to eat something

Mrs Liam was sitting on the sofa

Mrs Liam :-  today we need to go to shopping sweet heart be ready till 2 pm...ok?

Mulan :- hmm *she said while making herself some smoothie*

After eating her breakfast it was soon 2 pm and they went for shopping...

To be continued.....
A/n :- sorry guys if this part is shitty , actually I have very much cough and throat pain...so iam not updating....sorry...
Bye,
Take care ❤️,
Love u all