jewellery~

Skip some days....The day before
the wedding

IN KIM'S palace
Breakfast..

Queen :- Jin all the preparations have been done right?

Jin :- yes mum.. everything is done..*while eating*

Sophia :- but oppa I want to get the matching jewellery to my dress... please *puppy eyes*

Jin :- but princess today I am quite busy......um tae can u take her please?

Tae :- sure I can take her...

Sophia:- um ok oppa...

After breakfast
In the afternoon...
Living room..
Tae was busy in his phone and Sophia was reading a book.. suddenly tae remembered about the jewellery..

Tae :- Sophia go and get ready fast..then we will go to get ur jewellery..

Sophia:- ohk oppa *she went to her room got ready...she wore a light pink top and blue torn jeans*

As she came back down taehyung was all ready waiting for her...

Then they went to the mall...
They had a big private mall just for them...it had everything that they needed and all the things were very trendy as well as gorgeous..

Sophia couldn't really set her mind on one jewelery..they roamed from one shop to another..
At this point tae was getting very annoyed..

IN THE JEWELLERY SHOP
The shop keeper was showing her the matching jewellery..Sophia asked for an mirror and wore the jewelery and asked tae that

Sophia :- tae oppa how's this pendant looking on me?

Tae :- Sophia it's looking nice...please do a little fast.. it's getting quite and I have very much work that has to be done...

Sophia :- ohk oppa....but tell know this one is looking good or this one...! *She said showing two bracelets*

Tae sighed and tae helped her choose and after finally 8 hours of shopping...they returned to the palace
As soon as they entered the palace...they were shot with hundreds of questions

Jin :- what took u guys so long?

Jk :- yea hyung u guys went to buy jewellery or make jewellery?

Queen :- u got the jewelery or not?

They both sighed and just sat on the couch...

Tae :- Jin hyung next time I won't go with her...she is soo picky....

Sophia :- comeon tae oppa it's my oldest brother's wedding why won't I be picky *she asked with a frown*

Jk :- that's also correct

Tae sighed in defeat and just left to his room

Queen :- leave him sweetheart..show me ur jewellery...

Sophia excitedly showed her the jewelry...

Meanwhile with Mulan in the palace

Mulan was sitting in her room....in these days she was starting to like Jin allot...but for her these "love" word was useless...

Suddenly someone knocked on her door...she have them the permission to come in...

It was Julie her cousin sister more like her own sister...she is only 2 yrs older then mulan

As soon as she saw her she hugged her tight...Julie knew everything that happens with
Mulan and she is Mulan's support system..

Mulan :- I thought u forgot me *she said while breaking the hug*

Julie :- how can I forget u huh...and now ur getting married u will only forget me na

Mulan :- noo never I can never forget uu...*she said like a kid*

(Mulan only acts like a kid infront of her loved ones...her all habits are like kids..as she didn't got the chance to enjoy her childhood)

Julie :- Okie baby....ur shopping is done right?

Mulan :- yes it's over but juless *she calls her Jules* I don't want to get married *she said as one year left her eyes*

Julie :- baby ur life will change after getting married...u will escape this hell..!trust me this is for ur own good.!

Mulan trusted Julie the most in her life so she just nodded...

Mulan and Julie chit chatted all day....
Julie stayed at the palace that night...so she could spend time with Mulan

To be continued~

A/n :- heyy guyyss...sorry for late updateee! I hope you like this story soo far..I don't know what I did with today's part but please vote 😅😅
Byeeee,
Take care
Love yahh all 💗💗