mysterious call..

Narrators pov:-
They entered the "mela" aka amusement park...

It literally felt like a dream for Sophia..she was never allowed in this type of crowded places..and as she was wearing Indian clothes and also Alisha gave her contact lenses plus an duppata to the it around her hair..

Alisha :- so sophia- I mean Kiara.. let's go for shopping..

Sophia :- but I don't have money..

Jeff :- don't worry about that.. *he said handing her a card* ur brothers gave it to me..it has no limit...

Sophia jumped and ran along with Alisha and the other girls for shopping..and the boys just followed them aimlessly...

Alisha :- the ear rings are like a traditional ear rings

Alisha :- the ear rings are like a traditional ear rings..called jhumkas in India..they are very popular here..and also the bangles..

Sophia :- they indeed are preety..I like that one..*pointing at some white and silver jhumkas*

After some more shopping at the jhumkas the girls left..but Julian was standing there..he was looking at the red bangles..

He really liked them..and for some reason he was imagining how beautiful Sophia will look in them..so atlast he bought it..

Soon they were in the magical amusement park rides area..

Alisha literally made Sophia sit in every ride..while they were on the rides..Jeff got a call from a unknown number...

Jeff pov:-
I picked up the call..and and I heard a creepy voice from the other side..

.. :- i know ur reality..iam coming to get princess Sophia.. *he said chuckleing*

Jeff :- who TF are you?

... :- well..I like to keep my identity private..but I am someone u and Sophia both should fear..ik ur in a mela rn! *He said and after hearing this jeff quickly cut the call*

I ran historically..trying to find Sophia and Alisha..but man  I couldn't find them...I called to jin hyung and informed him..he instructed me to leave the country immediately

Then..i got a hold of Julian..and I guess he was shocked at my state..yea I looked pale from all the running...

Julian :- what happened dude..relax.. *he said patting his back*

Jeff :- w-here i-s s-ophi- I m-ean kia-ra?  *He asked as his voice was breaking but Julian understood*

Narrators pov :-
Julian :- oh..they are up on the Ferris wheel.. *he pointed at the Ferris wheel*

Jeff looked up..but after sometime..he noticed that the cart on which Alisha and Sophia were sitting on was dangling to much..but no one noticed it..

He ran near the operator and asked him to stop the ride..when he didn't listen..Jeff got his collar..